Disgusterous

Author Topic: Something For Nuffink....  (Read 247 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Something For Nuffink....
« on: June 11, 2022, 08:47:36 PM »
I touched on this topic before but.....a B2B is complaining that she has to pay for her guests to eat and drink at her wedding ....this is the guests NOT staying at the hotel ... lol: lol:

She seems to think that because her n hubby2b are staying and are All-inclusive and having the wedding there ,that the people coming should be free... ;D ;D....

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Something For Nuffink....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 05:35:40 AM »
I touched on this topic before but.....a B2B is complaining that she has to pay for her guests to eat and drink at her wedding ....this is the guests NOT staying at the hotel ... lol: lol:

She seems to think that because her n hubby2b are staying and are All-inclusive and having the wedding there ,that the people coming should be free... ;D ;D....

Surely the chicks are free...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 09:35:57 AM »

Surely the chicks are free...?  rubschin:
earworm alert
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 09:37:40 AM »

noooo:

And the stupid fool is going to breed.  The world is doomed

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 04:14:03 PM »

noooo:

It gets worse ....people are trying to explain ..guests can buy "day pass" ....

Her .."But we already paid "......

No you stupid bint ...you paid for yourself ... Banghead

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 07:09:00 PM »

noooo:

It gets worse ....people are trying to explain ..guests can buy "day pass" ....

Her .."But we already paid "......

No you stupid bint ...you paid for yourself ... Banghead
noooo: noooo: