Author Topic: Annoyed....  (Read 170 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Annoyed....
« on: January 13, 2023, 06:15:59 PM »
So the Merc has been away for over a month for 2 minor repairs (glovebox and minor scuff ).....beyond a joke ...but the main thing that annoys me is that I have recommended him for ages and he got loads of work ... cussing:   noooo:

and ironically the winter is when I use it most .. Banghead all summer is the battlebus for work ... Angry9:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Annoyed....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 09:43:03 PM »
Maybe he had to order a new set of tyres and they have been delayed..  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 11:48:44 PM »
So the Merc has been away for over a month for 2 minor repairs (glovebox and minor scuff ).....beyond a joke ...but the main thing that annoys me is that I have recommended him for ages and he got loads of work ... cussing:   noooo:

and ironically the winter is when I use it most .. Banghead all summer is the battlebus for work ... Angry9:
So the question is:  is he using it as a taxi service or has he had it broken up for parts?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 02:26:17 PM »

So the question is:  is he using it as a taxi service or has he had it broken up for parts?

Because I am "old" customer ..he is doing newbies 1st...I expect ...plus he claims staff problems ....like I say if this was summer would not care ....plus the battlebus needs work before summer ...guess who is not getting that money now ... noooo: