Disgusterous

Author Topic: Nominations for the 2023 VP Utter Fuckwit of the Year Award.  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Nominations for the 2023 VP Utter Fuckwit of the Year Award.
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2023, 09:05:12 PM »
A complete fuckwit and nasty piece of work to boot. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12436687/Dr-Shola-Lucy-Letby-got-away-murder-white-woman.html

Terrible...  noooo:
I'd say illegal too  noooo:  But no one should hold their breath waiting for her to face consequences of such an evil tweet
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2023, 08:08:20 PM »
Agreeing to be injected with a dose of your wife's insulin after calling her diabetes a benign disease. What could possibly go wrong..  noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12492599/Man-dies-diabetic-wife-injects-insulin-France-hypoglycaemic.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2023, 08:56:25 PM »
Agreeing to be injected with a dose of your wife's insulin after calling her diabetes a benign disease. What could possibly go wrong..  noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12492599/Man-dies-diabetic-wife-injects-insulin-France-hypoglycaemic.html

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2023, 11:22:49 PM »

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2023, 12:05:23 AM »
Justin Trudeau and the entire Canadian parliament who gave standing ovations to a Ukrainian former member of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (a unit accused of multiple war crimes by the Simon Wiesenthal centre) now living in Canada, because he fought against Russia 'for Ukrainian independence'.   Banghead

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558225/Russia-brands-Canada-outrageous-officials-applaud-Nazi-veteran.html

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2023, 08:07:15 AM »
Justin Trudeau and the entire Canadian parliament who gave standing ovations to a Ukrainian former member of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (a unit accused of multiple war crimes by the Simon Wiesenthal centre) now living in Canada, because he fought against Russia 'for Ukrainian independence'.   Banghead

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12558225/Russia-brands-Canada-outrageous-officials-applaud-Nazi-veteran.html
A real doublefacepalm that

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2023, 07:20:23 AM »
Not sure if this is hypocrisy or fuckwittery  rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2023, 09:09:19 AM »
Not sure if this is hypocrisy or fuckwittery  rubschin:

both   noooo: noooo: noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2023, 10:24:28 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2023, 04:07:31 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67121456

Idiot banker destroys his career by fiddling his expenses for less than £30 gain and then lying about it and then wastes more time and money taking it to court where surprise surprise the judge throws his case out.

Sadly some people are  whacky115

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2023, 04:12:31 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67121456

Idiot banker destroys his career by fiddling his expenses for less than £30 gain and then lying about it and then wastes more time and money taking it to court where surprise surprise the judge throws his case out.

Sadly some people are  whacky115

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2023, 07:34:31 PM »
Some people just don't get what honesty is.

Where I once worked they sacked a guy over something very similar.  It wasn't the fiddle (which was about £10) but eventually his angry insistence that it was just fine to do it couldn't be accepted.  I had a guy that was always fiddling his mileage claims in a really stupid way.  Didn't sack him but he knew I knew he knew I knew and my secretary would delight in throwing his claims back at him.

Best one was a guy when I worked on the buildings one summer, was always nicking matchboxes so we would leave boxes full of spent matches for him to nick.  Couldn't sack him, we were always playing cards for money in breaks and he was that 'if you're playing poker and you haven't worked out in 30 minutes who's the mug then it's you' mug that supplemented our wages.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2023, 12:44:40 PM »
The teacher who ended up showing part of the recent Winnie the Pooh horror film to their class of 9-10 year olds. Surely the 'Blood' part of the title and the fact that it's unrated would have had you check the film just in case?  facepalm:

Admittedly I was around that age the first time I saw Alien, Halloween and the Exorcist to name a few. And other than trying to bluff my way into the cinema while still in school uniform (without the jumper) to see Aliens when it came out I don't think it had any real negative effects on me. redface:

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/miami-school-winnie-the-pooh-blood-and-honey-fourth-graders-1235757890/