Author Topic: Berek's Haway cheer up man, it's Friday.......  (Read 150298 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Berek's Haway cheer up man, it's Friday.......
« Reply #1635 on: March 08, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »
We have got some temporary contractors in at the moment to do some speciofic work.

One of the guys just asked if he could see me.

He had a letter he had drafted with him.

He is working 2 part time jobs at the moment and has agreed that one of his days that he works here is a Saturday but at normal weekday rates.

Apparently his mother in law doesn't believe this and has convinced his wife he is having an affair. noooo:

He wanted me to sign a letter stating that the building was open on a Saturday and he was working here at the time.

My first question to him was what if the mother in law thought that I was the one he was having an affair with . He hadn't thought of that  lol:

Another mental woman on your case .................just wot you need.......... 8)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1636 on: March 08, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
We have got some temporary contractors in at the moment to do some speciofic work.

He is working 2 part time jobs at the moment and has agreed that one of his days that he works here is a Saturday but at normal weekday rates.

Apparently his mother in law doesn't believe this and has convinced his wife he is having an affair. noooo:

He wanted me to sign a letter stating that the building was open on a Saturday and he was working here at the time.

My first question to him was what if the mother in law thought that I was the one he was having an affair with . He hadn't thought of that  lol:

lol: lol: lol:

Men eh...?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #1637 on: March 08, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »

And are you?   ;)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #1638 on: March 08, 2013, 03:40:05 PM »

And are you?   ;)

That crossed my mind as a reply, but it seemed too tasteless.  angel1
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1639 on: March 08, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »
if his wife is that easily convinced then summat is deeply wrong there

Not sure what should be done with mother in laws.  As a species they are far too dangerous to be allowed to live but how best to achieve the necessary eradication?

practical thought.  Why doesn't he get his wife to phone that office landline on a Saturday?  Amazing things landlines, they don't have that here today somewhere else later today factor.  I will NEVER work with a contractor that doesn't have a landline
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #1640 on: March 08, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »

And are you?   ;)

That crossed my mind as a reply, but it seemed too tasteless.  angel1

Not just tasteless but crass and offensive too ...... it's what we do best.  redface:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #1641 on: March 08, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »
Bloody 'ell MD. eeek:

You are the Official VP Shite Magnet.  :thumbsup:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1642 on: March 08, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
if his wife is that easily convinced then summat is deeply wrong there

Not sure what should be done with mother in laws.  As a species they are far too dangerous to be allowed to live but how best to achieve the necessary eradication?

practical thought.  Why doesn't he get his wife to phone that office landline on a Saturday?  Amazing things landlines, they don't have that here today somewhere else later today factor.  I will NEVER work with a contractor that doesn't have a landline
We don't have fixed landlines . We have landline numbers but directed to a mobile phone
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1643 on: March 08, 2013, 04:06:36 PM »
Ah, another looked clever idea goes to the bin

Still a way too suspicious wife, there's more to this story than just a bastard mother in law
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1644 on: March 08, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »
Bloody 'ell MD. eeek:

lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #1645 on: March 08, 2013, 07:21:49 PM »

Good God woman!!! Your posts read like the juiciest soap opera ever! You need to do something really saucy, just to warrant all the drama you seem to attract.  :thumbsup:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1646 on: March 08, 2013, 09:51:34 PM »
My sauciness is for private consumption  lol:
Skubber

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #1647 on: March 08, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »

I wont tell... ;)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1648 on: March 08, 2013, 10:07:59 PM »

I wont tell... ;)

Someone will come along and say ...............By the bucket .//no doubt. whistle:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #1649 on: March 09, 2013, 08:16:32 AM »
Bloody 'ell MD. eeek:

Growler you have a way with werds  lol:

True tho  sad24:
Skubber