Disgusterous

Author Topic: Berek's Haway cheer up man, it's Friday.......  (Read 149741 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Berek's Haway cheer up man, it's Friday.......
« Reply #465 on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »
I've had to go to Agos and buy yet another bloody bookcase ~ THW's room having been tidied by her mother and me like. Now I'm off to put it together. evil:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #466 on: September 19, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
I see PVA wood glue in your future... and on the carpet...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »
I've just had a curious incident in Tescos ... if you've seen it, Harry & Paul's Café Polski sketch refers  eyes:   eeek:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »
I've just had a curious incident in Tescos ... if you've seen it, Harry & Paul's Café Polski sketch refers  eyes:   eeek:
Nope... did you shag someone in the toilet...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
Nope... did you shag someone in the toilet...?  rubschin:

doh:  Nooo, but an attractive Polish lady was asking me about my purchases and I ended up explaining the difference between Shepherds and Cottage pie  eeek:

In the interests of Anglo Polish relations I ventured for Shepherds think Sheep / Lamb, for Cottage think Cow / Beef. To which she replied...

Ahhh... mmm... An' how much are you wanting for thees information, so good, yes?

Well, what do you say?  redface:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
Norra lot you can say really.

No PVA Glue to be used. Small bookcase now erected and awaiting the pleasure of the THW who will be very unhappy that we have "violated her space" but 3 wet towels, a rotten banana, a half eaten pear, two mouldy sandwiches and three coffee cups (One still full) from under her bed justifies our actions I feel AND that is before I get on to the two loads of dirty clothes to be washed and the basket of ironing (Of clothes washed and ironed by her mother and tossed into the bottom of a cupboard so now needing ironing again) that will be her chores for tomorrow ~ to save her from the boredom of having nothing to do as she is going to be grounded for the weekend.  eveilgrin:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »
Ouch for her then!
I caught a tv prog last night about a couple of 'troublesome' teens being sent to the US of A for a week to share family life with a Southern bible belt bashing couple... Religious background aside, the parents persistent overseeing, attention, and willingness to intervene and discuss made short shrift of the troublesome ones' misdemeanours  rubschin:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »
 cussing: I am sick to the back teeth of discussing, reasoning, bribing, threatening, appealing to her better nature, punishing etc etc etc. I'll be bloody glad when she 's gone TBH.

Only three more years, if I last that long, before she'll be away to uni  cloud9:

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »
Surprising as it may sound, I've been through this myself; other half's THW... I lost it completely on a couple of occasions. I could not have done what I saw on tv last night, though it made me think. 'Spect the editing was all.  shrugs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2008, 05:56:58 PM »
I am seriously considering  whip:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #475 on: September 19, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »
cussing: I am sick to the back teeth of discussing, reasoning, bribing, threatening, appealing to her better nature, punishing etc etc etc. I'll be bloody glad when she 's gone TBH.

Only three more years, if I last that long, before she'll be away to uni  cloud9:

Every 18 yr old should be bought a suitcase for there 18th! point:

i was quite lucky with my brood, although my daughter at 23 can b still moody sod, two of em left for uni at 18 an aint come back, although i love em to death, i dont wana live with em again, love the peaceful life to much now... cloud9:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »
< exit normality mode..

<engage : translation engine : MkIV : Build 00.871 : FUCK OFF & DO NOT RETURN YOU BASTARDS : engine disengage and system shutdown>

> enter normality mode.

I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #477 on: September 20, 2008, 06:07:57 AM »
< exit normality mode..

<engage : translation engine : MkIV : Build 00.871 : FUCK OFF & DO NOT RETURN YOU BASTARDS : engine disengage and system shutdown>

> enter normality mode.

eeek:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #478 on: September 20, 2008, 07:50:12 AM »

i was quite lucky with my brood, although my daughter at 23 can b still moody sod, two of em left for uni at 18 an aint come back, although i love em to death, i dont wana live with em again, love the peaceful life to much now... cloud9:

Fully agree, I love them all dearly but no-one said I had to like them evil: ~ my elder two are 40 and 38 respectively. They went out the door at 18 ~ problem was they were like fvcking boomerangs until they reached thirty.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #479 on: September 20, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »

Fully agree, I love them all dearly but no-one said I had to like them evil: ~ my elder two are 40 and 38 respectively. They went out the door at 18 ~ problem was they were like fvcking boomerangs until they reached thirty.
Buy a suitcase and change the locks then...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: