Author Topic: Is no one BRAVE enough to meet up with BM???  (Read 7932 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Is no one BRAVE enough to meet up with BM???
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
No, I didn't see it. And the gate was open.........

And digging for what?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »

And digging for what?

YOU 'AVIN'A LAUGH? eeek:

This better be a wind up.

HELLO. ANSWER PLEASE.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:18:28 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »
Well I have heard from him this morning, so there. He is out making sandwiches with some gay oriental soup manufacturers.
But you would say that wouldn't you?  whistle:

On this occasion the truth is stranger than fiction  confused:

"What's the soup?"
"Minestrone"
"Has it got meat in it?"
 doh: "I don't know. Ask the guy over there, the one wearing a pinny"
You're very brave...  happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 01:44:07 PM »

And digging for what?

YOU 'AVIN'A LAUGH? eeek:

This better be a wind up.

HELLO. ANSWER PLEASE.

Yes, but then I had to go out so sadly missed your blind panic. Sorry eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 01:46:35 PM »
 happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Sour Puss

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »
He's got enough clean pants and socks to cover the ten days so he souldn't smell - I hope  whistle:
Go on - hire a charabang and drive up/down to meet him some where......
UNLESS you are all TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  scared2:

noooo:  He stood me up last time in favor of  a cooked breakfast with the outlaws... and you...madam... cussing: never got back to me regarding my offer of anytime, anywhere whist you were here, either.  I cannot be bothered to search for it, but I replied to your offer and silence was golden from then on.  sad24:  Not that I care...  sad32:

If all goes well, I hope to survive encounter 3 with Nick and initial encounters with Snoopy and Growler next Saturday.  whistle:  If BM is at a lose end next Saturday, I am sure he would be made most welcome at the  scared2: "SWAMP".  eveilgrin:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
He's got enough clean pants and socks to cover the ten days so he souldn't smell - I hope  whistle:

noooo:  He stood me up last time in favor of  a cooked breakfast with the outlaws... and you...madam... cussing: never got back to me regarding my offer of anytime, anywhere whist you were here, either.  I cannot be bothered to search for it, but I replied to your offer and silence was golden from then on.  sad24:  Not that I care...  sad32:

If all goes well, I hope to survive encounter 3 with Nick and initial encounters with Snoopy and Growler next Saturday.  whistle:  If BM is at a lose end next Saturday, I am sure he would be made most welcome at the  scared2: "SWAMP".  eveilgrin:

PG I am so sorry (honestly) - as you know I don't log on for 24 hours a day (like BM) because one of us has to try and keep the money coming in and the repossesers from the door  eeek:. I didn't see your post and when I was over I had little to limited access to the web, plus although there for two weeks the first week was spent apeasing my elder sister who is a black belt master at whacking me with the guilty stick because we are over her and she isn't, visting my Mum who sadly wasn't too well (Dad died Sept last year which was one of the reason for the trip to do the anniversary thing - strange thing to call it but we all do) and second week was with the daughter prepping and spending more money we can't afford for the wedding (hers) which is scheduled for May 08 and calming panics realting to wrong veil, wrong tiara and total lack of suitable outfit for me as MOTB. Solved all daughter issues by incurring bills amounting to a small third world debt  eeek:
Am definately over again twice next year - first visit of two weeks scheduled for 1st March and then again 10 days before the mega wedding of daughter (need to start a seperate thread about bastard first husbands though) Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unless you are planning to have a cat vacation this side of the water (to which you and any other cat of your choice would be most welcome) I PROMISE to meet up with you then and in the circumstances bring a pressie  smile: as a small bribe  ;D
Shame faced and apologetic LL  redface:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
You're right calling it the anniversary is odd but I don't know what else one would call it.  eeek: We have my Dad's coming up next month.  sad32:

On the MOTB outfit, I had heard a rumour that that little problem might have been solved.  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
On the MOTB outfit, I had heard a rumour that that little problem might have been solved.  whistle:
sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »
You're right calling it the anniversary is odd but I don't know what else one would call it.  eeek: We have my Dad's coming up next month.  sad32:

I'll send you a PM early next week with a link to the 'designer' web site  ;D
That's why BM is sobbing  point:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 03:13:57 PM »

NEXT SATURDAY????????????????? Are you mad woman?  England are in the semi finals next Saturday.
Just because Wales caught an early flight home doesn't mean the majority of us would miss the match.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Sour Puss

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »

NEXT SATURDAY????????????????? Are you mad woman?  England are in the semi finals next Saturday.
Just because Wales caught an early flight home doesn't mean the majority of us would miss the match.

Banghead  Only a month ago you were not doing anything that weekend.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 04:56:16 AM »

Banghead  Only a month ago you were not doing anything that weekend.  noooo:
It seemed unlikely that it would be England V surrender monkeys then I suppose…  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 07:08:33 AM »
I met that Pastis chappy in Wandsworth last night...........We both survived. whistle:

Our roaming 'social liason officer' on his rounds again then ey?

Anyone in 'ere you've NOT met yet?

Yes .... me.... sad24:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 07:17:53 AM »
I met that Pastis chappy in Wandsworth last night...........We both survived. whistle:

Our roaming 'social liason officer' on his rounds again then ey?

Anyone in 'ere you've NOT met yet?

Yes .... me.... sad24:

And me...  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: