Disgusterous

Author Topic: Snoopy. Remember this topic?  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Snoopy. Remember this topic?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 01:34:56 PM »
For your approval prior to sending:

Dear Mr S,

With reference to your reply following my e mail seeking permission to drive up and hold a party at the top of Moel Fammau this month, I was sorry to read that this is unacceptable.
This does sadly however, beg the question as to why it seemed perfectly acceptable for a large contingent of approx. 10 'toffs' in a 57 reg BMW X5 to do just this on saturday 29/09/07, who had not only erected a tent that appeared to be being used as a dressing room and beer store at the top of the hill adjacent to the fort, but were also playing music rather loudly, accompanied  with rather loud guffawing and chit chat, thus shattering the usual and delightful peaceful experience that i and many others normally enjoy up there.
However, the sight of one of your rangers bounding up the hill in the council liveried Land Rover gave me hope that things would soon be sorted, and these reprobates would immediately be given a severe roasting, and p'raps even a fixed penalty notice for the error of their ways.

Most strangely however, the ranger was greeted with whoops and hurrahs of delight, almost as though he was a friend, and promptly helped them take the tent down and load some of their belongings into the back of the Land Rover, before transporting some of the guests down the hill in front of the X5.

Some sort of explanation for this seemingly, on the face of it, 'privelidged' activity would be greatly appreciated, and i await your reply in great anticipation,

Yours faithfully,

Mr GROWLER

Excellent!

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 01:44:04 PM »
But did he ever get a reply?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »
But did he ever get a reply?

Check the recent posts Nick - this is a letter he is planning to send as a follow up!

Do keep up!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »
Sorry. He should change it to "priviliged" then!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile