Author Topic: I make no apology, but....  (Read 10396 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: I make no apology, but....
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2007, 05:28:25 PM »
Errr Mr Clarkson also gave up smoking some time ago ~ Proof, if proof were needed, that it is all about presentation designed to wind people up. It is no different from Jeremy Beadle.
He made his name with ridiculous stunts and now has to keep them coming or his popularity will fade like the last rose of summer.

I know Beagles have a thing against smoking, but JC is still an extremely talented writer and a breath of fresh air in this cloying PC world. More power to him, I say.

......but let's not delude ourselves for that is what he is. An enthusiastic showman with a product to sell and the product is Jeremy Clarkson.

Well if he wasn't, he WOULDN'T be presenting the bloody show! ::)

JC for PM! happy088

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2007, 05:34:44 PM »
I've been reading Clarkson since his Performance Car days in 1993 - his TV style is not representative of the inner man, who should, in my opinion move his talents into politics as I would vote for him!

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »
...And Jeremy HAS NOT stopped smoking. It says so in his column in The Sun, so it must be true.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2007, 10:57:02 AM »
...And Jeremy HAS NOT stopped smoking. It says so in his column in The Sun, so it must be true.

rubschin: According to his web site he has ...... or at least he said so last time I looked ..... but between you, me and the gatepost I don't give a fat rat's arse whether he smokes or not.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.