Author Topic: Reverend Bill  (Read 987 times)

Offline TG

• Fool Member
Reverend Bill
« on: October 30, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
The comany I work for does some printing, I have just had the request for a quote detailed below :

GOOD DAY

I AM REV BILL AND WILL LIKE TO ORDER FOR SOEM T-SHIRTS.. I WILL LIKE THE COLOUR OF THE T-SHIRTS AND WHITE AND THE SIZE IN MEDUIM.. I WILL LIKE THE WORD (GHANA) TO BE IN FRONT AND  THE COLOUR OF THE WORD TO BE IN BLACK.. I WILL LIKE 1,000 T-SHIRTS OF THAT AND WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF U ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AS A FORM OF PAYMENT..I WILL ALSO LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM SENDING THE T-SHIRTS OVERSEAS TO AN OPHANAGE HOME AND I WILL BE SENDING FEDEX TO COME FOR THE PICK UP AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY.. I WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNNOW IF U CAN GET ME SOME BLANK T-SHIRTS AND ALSO DO U SELL BANNERS.. GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL INFORMATION AS SOON AS U CAN SO WE CAN PROCEED.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
REV BILL

Could this be a naughty con?  rubschin: Or, (priase Jesus) an export opportunity?

I emailed him back anyway and told him to f*#k off & die.
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Reverend Bill
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »
GAHNA on the T shrits perahps
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »
GAHNA on the T shrits perahps

We would probably spell it wrong here anyway.   noooo:
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 01:10:29 PM »
And then you could misytpe the invoice. An extra zero never hurt anyone!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:51:26 PM »
The comany I work for does some printing, I have just had the request for a quote detailed below :

GOOD DAY

I AM REV BILL AND WILL LIKE TO ORDER FOR SOEM T-SHIRTS.. I WILL LIKE THE COLOUR OF THE T-SHIRTS AND WHITE AND THE SIZE IN MEDUIM.. I WILL LIKE THE WORD (GHANA) TO BE IN FRONT AND  THE COLOUR OF THE WORD TO BE IN BLACK.. I WILL LIKE 1,000 T-SHIRTS OF THAT AND WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF U ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AS A FORM OF PAYMENT..I WILL ALSO LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM SENDING THE T-SHIRTS OVERSEAS TO AN OPHANAGE HOME AND I WILL BE SENDING FEDEX TO COME FOR THE PICK UP AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY.. I WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNNOW IF U CAN GET ME SOME BLANK T-SHIRTS AND ALSO DO U SELL BANNERS.. GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL INFORMATION AS SOON AS U CAN SO WE CAN PROCEED.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
REV BILL

Could this be a naughty con?  rubschin: Or, (priase Jesus) an export opportunity?

I emailed him back anyway and told him to f*#k off & die.

Tell him you only accept payment by Western Union.  evil:
I mostly despair