Disgusterous

Author Topic: Hunting again.....  (Read 8222 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Hunting again.....
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 09:34:23 AM »
So what did she do?  eeek:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 09:36:39 AM »
Bloody hell Growler!!!!!  A real Heather Mills there mate drumroll:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:42:12 AM by grumpyoldsoldier »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
Is £149 a lot?

Mrs DS (#3) spends that every week or so having her hair done.

I can never see the difference personally, but it seems to make her feel better.

Why do they bother re-doing blonde hair when they have grey roots?

Brunette I can understand, but with grey you really have to look closely, and frankly I can't be bothered.
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
Is £149 a lot?

To me when the job is as difficult as it is at present, yes, it IS a lot.
At least Mrs DS #3 is seeing something for her money.
Well I suppose I am too in reality, but it was a totally uneccessary purchase due to the  total and utter unbelievable incompitance by this useless wench here, and i am, rightly so imo, bloody furious.
As is so so usual for wimmen though, and as GOS and Nick rightly observe, they have to go on the defence to try and cover up and divert the attention away from the matter in hand, hoping i'll forgive and forget. noooo:
The past is now being dragged up...my past, and the error of my ways going back up to 25 bloody years ffs! eeek:
Anything and everybloodything that comes into to her vacumn filled head, is being thrown at me, hoping i'll just roll over and have 'my tummy tickled' evil:

I'm going to spend the next day or two assessing my own reaction to all this, to try and fathom out if i am being unreasonable or not for the gross waste of £149 i've had to essentially and urgently pay out, due to her half witted dim decision yesterday.
As an emloyee over this matter, she'd have been at the very least given a final written warning, and if she'd been an employee of mine, i'd have bloody sacked and sued her for gross incompitance.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:42:35 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »
Oh dear, you are cross.

Mrs Nick gets cooked for and still give me shite! scared2:

NEVER GET MARRIED!

ps: wHAT COST £149.?  We all want to know. tunble:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:41:21 PM by Nick »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
Is £149 a lot?

To me when the job is as difficult as it is at present, yes, it IS a lot.
At least Mrs DS #3 is seeing something for her money.
Well I suppose I am too in reality, but it was a totally uneccessary purchase due to the  total and utter unbelievable incompitance by this useless wench here, and i am, rightly so imo, bloody furious.
As is so so usual for wimmen though, and as GOS and Nick rightly observe, they have to go on the defence to try and cover up and divert the attention away from the matter in hand, hoping i'll forgive and forget. noooo:
The past is now being dragged up...my past, and the error of my ways going back up to 25 bloody years ffs! eeek:
Anything and everybloodything that comes into to her vacumn filled head, is being thrown at me, hoping i'll just roll over and have 'my tummy tickled' evil:

I'm going to spend the next day or two assessing my own reaction to all this, to try and fathom out if i am being unreasonable or not for the gross waste of £149 i've had to essentially and urgently pay out, due to her half witted dim decision yesterday.
As an emloyee over this matter, she'd have been at the very least given a final written warning, and if she'd been an employee of mine, i'd have bloody sacked and sued her for gross incompitance.
surrender:

Mind that blood pressure. noooo:

"The past is now being dragged up...my past, and the error of my ways going back up to 25 bloody years ffs! eeek:"
This is standard practice for the gender. You are no being singled out.

So what did cost £149 and what did you do 25 years ago?

I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
OK, it might seem trivial to some i know, but as stated previous, it was all so uneccessary, and has cost me dearly at a time when i can ill afford such things.
The family car that she is in charge of during the daytime has got some rather uneccessary and annoying 'toys' on it.
One of these however, is a tyre pressure monitoring system that informs you immediately if the pressure is falling or has fallen to dangerous levels on any given tyre.
It saved a tyre just 2 months ago, and i manged to get it repaired before any terminal damage was sustained. Great system , and well worth having imo.

We all get punctures, and it's a unaviodable pain, but on this occassion, Mrs useless G got in the car, turned on the ignition, and on her own addmission the dashboard went 'bing' and the message came up, 'STOP, low pressure on rear o/s tyre'.

Now i ridiculously wouldn't expect her to change the wheel/tyre, that's MANS work apparently, but i would expect a bit of use of common sense in that she would ring me up for advice first before plundering off.
She chose not to, thinking i would be annoyed, even though she knew i was reasonably local.
Yea, i wouldn't have been extatic, but shit happens, and my slight annoyance would have been rightly directed at the nail in the tyre, NOT her.

Despite the visual warning however, she decided to drive home 7 miles on a completely flat tyre...."slowly" as she put it, as if THAT would make ANY difference to the inherent damage that that would cause.
She rings me to ask me can i go and pick the kids up from school, as the car had a puncture. I didn't realise at this point that she'd driven on ot completely flat. It was only when i got home that i saw just how flat it was. Big black shiny ring where it had been rubbing against the rim. eeek:

She stood there apologising continuosly which just made matters worse in reality.

Pumped it up, and  drove the car down to the tyre depot, and they confirm the tyre is destroyed due to driving on it whilst deflated. It was too. Bloody big bulge where the nail had been rubbing against the inner tyre wall.
To make me feel worse, he said "could have fixed this , if only....."

Being a nearly new car, i didn't feel inclined putting a cheapo remould on, so a Michelin Pilot it had to be @ £149.
Couldn't even use the spare as it's one of those poxy 'space savers' ::)

Offline Nick

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
Kill her. eveilgrin: Do you require assistance?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

NO! I'll enjoy on my own thanks.

Women?!
Unbloodybelievable. ::)

Loads of GCSE's O and A, letters after her name etc etc.
The only initials i'd put after her name are F.U.B. thatsit:

I'm now waiting for GROWLERS Jnrs school to ring me back, to enable me to vent some of my fury at them regarding something else totally unrelated.
I'm right in the mood for a nark presently. eveilgrin:

Mrs G has now decided to be all nicey nicey to me again now too, with cheery hellos, and how are you's.  cloud9: Two faced reptile. evil:
AS IF! eeek:
Give me the strength of a thousand bastards! thatsit:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 02:40:31 PM by GROWLER »

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 02:52:28 PM »
Swop her for a bloody camel....

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 02:53:33 PM »

NO! I'll enjoy on my own thanks.

Women?!
Unbloodybelievable. ::)

Loads of GCSE's O and A, letters after her name etc etc.
The only initials i'd put after her name are F.U.B. thatsit:

I'm now waiting for GROWLERS Jnrs school to ring me back, to enable me to vent some of my fury at them regarding something else totally unrelated.
I'm right in the mood for a nark presently. eveilgrin:

Mrs G has now decided to be all nicey nicey to me again now too, with cheery hellos, and how are you's.  cloud9: Two faced reptile. evil:
AS IF! eeek:
Give me the strength of a thousand bastards! thatsit:
Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

Would you like to borrow something blunt or something sharp?
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
 happy100 happy100

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 08:51:46 PM »
How about forgiving her? after all maybe it's your general attitude that caused her to to drive with the flat tyre.

Quote from: Growler
She chose not to, thinking i would be annoyed

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 09:08:30 PM »
 rubschin: Sorry to state the obvious but that sounds pretty standard procedure for a female.

Save your ammunition and in 6 weeks time give her a card saying Merry Christmas with the receipt for the new tyre pinned inside it together with a brief note that explains you had planned on buying her something else but due to the expense of the tyre you couldn't afford it so she'll have to accept the tyre as her Christmas Pressy.. that should ensure domestic harmony over the sprouts and cooking sherry. eveilgrin:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »
rubschin: Sorry to state the obvious but that sounds pretty standard procedure for a female.

Save your ammunition and in 6 weeks time give her a card saying Merry Christmas with the receipt for the new tyre pinned inside it together with a brief note that explains you had planned on buying her something else but due to the expense of the tyre you couldn't afford it so she'll have to accept the tyre as her Christmas Pressy.. that should ensure domestic harmony over the sprouts and cooking sherry. eveilgrin:

I can't find the emoticon that would convey my fears evil: ::) cry: point: cussing: bs: Banghead Angry9: bom drumroll: bom angel1 alien eyes: sad32: eveilgrin: eveilgrin: eveilgrin: tunble: Banghead Banghead bs: lol: redface: spider: spider: spider: ;) lol: lol: evil: eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: