Author Topic: Hunting again.....  (Read 8208 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Hunting again.....
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »
 whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 09:19:29 PM »
To be fair if Mr Wench did that to me after that sort of a silly mistake there isn't really all that much that I could say about it. Especially if we had just started up a new business and had a bunch of kids.  shrugs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
'Cactly evil:

Trust a much married man in this matter. It isn't nice and it won't be pretty but at least someone will get some pleasure out of it.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »
To be fair if Mr Wench did that to me after that sort of a silly mistake there isn't really all that much that I could say about it. Especially if we had just started up a new business and had a bunch of kids.  shrugs:

It WASN'T a mistake. That's my point and why i'm so pissed off.

Don't start making out...some of you...that i'm some sort of evil nasty unforgiving bastard, that has some sort of permanent bad attitude.
I will always forgive 'mistakes', and i dare say i've moved on over this particular issue now. Whats done is done and it WON'T happen again. I've been assured.
I think most of you would have been pretty damned pissed off though tbh.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 09:39:33 PM »

It WASN'T a mistake. That's my point and why i'm so pissed off.

Don't start making out...some of you...that i'm some sort of evil nasty unforgiving bastard, that has some sort of permanent bad attitude.
I will always forgive 'mistakes', and i dare say i've moved on over this particular issue now. Whats done is done and it WON'T happen again. I've been assured.
I think most of you would have been pretty damned pissed off though tbh.

Not at all.

Her mistake was in not calling you and asking what she should do. Driving on it when she shouldn't have done was just well, idiotic really.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 09:43:36 PM »
Oh. I thought she may have p'raps been frightened to,  scared2:.... you know, what with my 'general attitude' and stuff. ::)

She knew I wouldn't be happy, yes I agree, but about the situation, NOT because of the  fact that she may have thought i was going to blame her ffs. ::) We ALL get punctures. THAT is no ones fault.

She damned well knows that driving on a flat WILL destroy a tyre.
So why did she do it? Probably to save time, i really don't know.
She just stated that she thought it would 'be ok if she drove slowly. ::)

I know what she's like, YOU lot don't.
Believe me when I say, she's a wooly head.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 09:49:19 PM by GROWLER »

Sour Puss

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 12:34:49 AM »

I know what she's like, YOU lot don't.
Believe me when I say, she's a wooly head.

happy100  I don't want to rub noses in or anything, but I can, and have changed my own tires in the past  cloud9: although with this new car they send a man and a van out if I have any problems I have found a puncture and had it repaired and back on the  road in less than 20 minutes so I cannot grumble. Another advantage I had not thought of when we got into this scheme. I also know where the Oil and Water go and how and when to jump start and I even remember how to take apart a distributor cap and remove moisture from within, and I once used one of my stockings as a fan belt.... They don't make them like they used to anymore  noooo:   Once, on a weekend vintage car rally/ treasure hunt, in France I was navigating for a friend who had an open top sports car, she forgot to mention it's preponderance for overheating (and blowing up) and she forgot to mention we would have to do the whole stage in fancy dress...She brought the costumes...Yes, to my eternal shame, I admit it because there is photographic evidence, we ran around Northern France dressed as chickens.  redface: Still, I did get to sit next to Michaela Strachen at dinner that night, which was when she discovered, that even the best hotels in France did not understand the term Vegetarian at that time. Well they did not / do not get the concept of a meal without meat.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:43:39 AM by Pussy Galore »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »
You sound just like my kinda girl P.G., dirty finger nails an'all. cloud9:

Funnily enough, I've sat at the same table for dinner with Michaela Strachen too. Nice fun lovin' girl.
Unfortunately that coke snortin bimbo with one nostril off Eastenders was there too. ::) Sulky bitch.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 09:12:06 AM »
Just to make it clear, my not at all, was targeted at your evil nasty unforgiving bastard comment.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
Just to make it clear, my not at all, was targeted at your evil nasty unforgiving bastard comment.

noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »

I've run that one through a few times, and I think i understand now.

I've just been enraged over the last few days. Take no notice. Apologies for my ranting. The waters are calming slowly.
Good to get it off me chest though, rather than sitting here frothing and seething.

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 09:33:20 AM »

I've just been enraged over the last few days. Take no notice. Apologies for my ranting. The waters are calming slowly.
Good to get it off me chest though, rather than sitting here frothing and seething.

If we provide you with a willing ear for your spleen-venting, in lieu of violence to Mrs Growler, then I am happy so to do. happy100

Provided you don't mine a little urine extraction along the way.
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 09:35:07 AM »

If we provide you with a willing ear for your spleen-venting, in lieu of violence to Mrs Growler, then I am happy so to do. happy100

Provided you don't mine a little urine extraction along the way.

Quite. cloud9:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2007, 09:47:11 AM »

Better that you unload here than beat your family over the head with a shovel.  ;)

I've been rather wooly headed myself the past few days so I'm not expressing myself terrible well. Really need to get some sleep. Insomnia is ruling the day and the night at my house at the moment.  noooo:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »
I've been rather wooly headed myself the past few days

You seemed you usual self to the rest of us. whistle:
I mostly despair