Author Topic: Is this a new animal ??  (Read 2905 times)

Shy Talk

Is this a new animal ??
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
Just been to raid the fridge and there on the shelf amongst other goodies is a packet of TurkeyHam ???????? WTF is that ????? surely turkey is a bird whereas ham is a pig ----Yes ??  Asked Mrs ST WTF it is she says its fecking good for me cos its "wafer "thin . What a complete load of utter utter bollox  evil: Its going into the shite machine ( the dog) tomorrow . whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Is this a new animal ??
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:42:43 PM »
Stop yer griping yer moaning old get ::)

Mrs ST has your best interests at heart obviously, and for that you should be grateful.

I, that is ME, has to do the bloody shopping here ffs. Granted by choice, as she only buys shite usually. ::)

It'll be simply ham and terrrkey mixed and rolled together. You eat ham and terrrkey sometimes don't you?
So what's the bloody problem you old tosser? Get it down yer neck on a nice thick butty with a slab of cheese, and shut TF up. happy088

Shy Talk

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:53:24 PM »
Stop yer griping yer moaning old get ::)

Mrs ST has your best interests at heart obviously, and for that you should be grateful.

I, that is ME, has to do the bloody shopping here ffs. Granted by choice, as she only buys shite usually. ::)

It'll be simply ham and terrrkey mixed and rolled together. You eat ham and terrrkey sometimes don't you?
So what's the bloody problem you old tosser? Get it down yer neck on a nice thick butty with a slab of cheese, and shut TF up. happy088

Bollox its that thin you can see thro it . It looks shite , smells shite and I expect it taste shite . Cram it in a can and give it to the likes of"Farepak" customers.  I'll let you know have the dog copes with it . It will give the kids summin the skid on if it give him the shites . DONT MENTION THE DOG HERE eyes:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 11:12:45 PM »
I luv Spam, and christ knows what's in that.  eeek:

Shy Talk

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:49:45 PM »

When sailing I love a tin of diced cornbeef, a can of oxtail soup ,tin of carrots ,tin of peas all chucked in the pressure cooker yummy with a nice thick piece of bread . Especially this time of year  cloud9: Shite ingredients I know but yummy none the less.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:51:47 PM by Shy Talk »

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 11:53:40 PM »

When sailing I love a tin of diced cornbeef, a can of oxtail soup ,tin of carrots ,tin of peas all chucked in the pressure cooker yummy with a nice thick piece of bread . Especially this time of year  cloud9: Shite ingredients I know but yummy none the less.

Sounds absolutely  sick2:

Is this to help bring the sea sickness on then? ::)

Shy Talk

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

Sounds absolutely  sick2:

Is this to help bring the sea sickness on then? ::)

Sorry forgot to mention the smash spuds . Sea sickness bollox its yummy better than sex  eyes:-----Oh yes I forgot the cornflour to thicken it  ::)

Edited again to clarify that the cornflour was to thicken the stew NOT the sex thingy ::)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:08:00 AM by Shy Talk »

Sour Puss

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 12:22:52 AM »
No ham ... just Turkey.... rubschin:  Trading standards may have a bit to say about this.  noooo:

Turkey Ham

A meat product made from the thigh meat of a turkey. It is cured and smoked, which allows it to be eaten right from the package if desired. The size and shape of turkey ham depends on how the meat is processed and it is generally available in whole or half portions. Turkey ham is approximately 95 percent fat-free, which makes it a low-fat alternative to pork ham. It can be served hot or cold and sliced thick or thin.  sick2:

Shy Talk

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
 The dog has just woofed the whole tray down ,had to mix it with some biccys though, and no surprises yet  scared2: Guess what ? B'stards  b'stards it was buy one get one free . Banghead Banghead  Oh well eat up dog . ::)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 10:26:44 AM »
Surprising that DS hasn't volunteered an opinion yet. rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
Surprising that DS hasn't volunteered an opinion yet. rubschin:

Why would I want to discourage him from feeding it to the dog when Mrs ST will just go out and buy another lot.  eyes:
I mostly despair

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
I tend to worry about the wafer thin statement, I mean how thin is a wafer? Surely it should be called thinly sliced or even sliced thinly? Civilisations have tumbled and crumbled because questions like this have not been addressed.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 06:48:02 PM »
I tend to worry about the wafer thin statement, I mean how thin is a wafer? Surely it should be called thinly sliced or even sliced thinly? Civilisations have tumbled and crumbled because questions like this have not been addressed.

I shall consult the "Ian Paisley book of ldolatry and Wafers" to see if the dimensions are given.

I mostly despair

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »
You are far too good to me you know

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 06:10:43 AM »
More to the point – what’s the point of wafer thin?  Banghead

If you can read a newspaper though it, it is too thin to provide a tasty sandwich filling so you have to double/triple the thing… why not just make it thicker?   rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: