Disgusterous

Author Topic: NO! NO! NO!  (Read 1792 times)

MargaRita

Re: NO! NO! NO!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 04:02:56 AM »
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

happ096

GOS really is an unsung hero, isn't he?  ;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 05:41:53 AM »
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

happ096

Thank goodness!

You don’t want to hear him sing!  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 09:08:12 AM »

happ096

It's the way I copy an paste 'em...... lol:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 09:16:18 AM »

happ096

It's the way I copy an paste 'em...... lol:

Ever on the ceaseless quest for the Holy Grail of an original post though.  ;)
I mostly despair

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 09:19:55 AM »

happ096

Thank goodness!

You do, I am reknowned for my Vera Lynne numbers whilst marching into Poland. Even the most hardened Tommy can be seen to have a little tear in his eye when bayonetting Johnny Foreigner whilst I  warble 'We'll meet again'.....

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 11:55:02 AM »

happ096

Thank goodness!

You do, I am reknowned for my Vera Lynne numbers whilst marching into Poland. Even the most hardened Tommy can be seen to have a little tear in his eye when bayonetting Johnny Foreigner whilst I  warble 'We'll meet again'.....

Mercy killing is alway upsetting though GOS  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.