Author Topic: This years must have Christmas present.  (Read 4989 times)

grumpyoldsoldier

This years must have Christmas present.
« on: November 16, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
I have to get one of these and improve my bathroom experience....

http://www.boreme.com:80/boreme/funny-2007/lotus-toilet-p1.php?nwsltr=36

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: This years must have Christmas present.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »
Tell me it's not true! eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »
The announcer sounds like he has used it already.. very smooth

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
I want one ~ even better than the bidet installed last year.  lol:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
We have very high water pressure here, I would be concerned about getting my dentures cleaned at the same time. scared2: sick2: scared2:
I mostly despair

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
When we were choosing bathroom fittings for TLHOTP a few years ago BM fell in love with a tardis looking all singing/dancing shower thingy (radio within/foot scrubber thingy/steam option/flashing lights/jets for all angles) the only thing is didn't appear to have was a 'beam me up scotty/ option.
Anyway after putting on his little puppy dog face I agreed after getting the salesman to agree some hefty discount obviously....
The foot scrubber thingy fell off within a few weeks - the steam option and lights stopped working after about a year - and the jets from all angles options is just too painful to use, it has one NASTY little jet that rushes up from under the fitted holey seat and is definitely NOT a painless way to ensure regular bowel activity  eeek:

However now he has his shiny early Crimble pressie in his mitts and has to polish up his now very rusty biking skills I think the new MB will be providing a similar colon cleaning experience - I AM NOT WAASAHING THE LEATHERS  shocked003 

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »
When we were choosing bathroom fittings for TLHOTP a few years ago BM fell in love with a tardis looking all singing/dancing shower thingy (radio within/foot scrubber thingy/steam option/flashing lights/jets for all angles) the only thing is didn't appear to have was a 'beam me up scotty/ option.
Anyway after putting on his little puppy dog face I agreed after getting the salesman to agree some hefty discount obviously....
The foot scrubber thingy fell off within a few weeks - the steam option and lights stopped working after about a year - and the jets from all angles options is just too painful to use, it has one NASTY little jet that rushes up from under the fitted holey seat and is definitely NOT a painless way to ensure regular bowel activity  eeek:

However now he has his shiny early Crimble pressie in his mitts and has to polish up his now very rusty biking skills I think the new MB will be providing a similar colon cleaning experience - I AM NOT WAASAHING THE LEATHERS  shocked003 

Thanks for that!
Are you recovering OK from the laser?
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »

Landlady lives! cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 01:25:56 PM »

Landlady lives! cloud9:
cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 04:01:41 PM »
 cloud9: cloud9:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »
cloud9: cloud9:

Don't you start!

All this  cloud9: cloud9: cloud9: nonsense always ends in tears.  evil:
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 08:01:05 PM »
Quite

SHe is under the patio!

sad24: sad24: sad24: sad24: sad24: sad24:

Mozo

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 12:00:04 AM »
I have to get one of these and improve my bathroom experience....

http://www.boreme.com:80/boreme/funny-2007/lotus-toilet-p1.php?nwsltr

Great, but could you really TRUST it?

Mozo

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 02:59:46 AM »
An Iphone by Macintosh!

All contributions gratefully received. whistle:

Sour Puss

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
 whistle: Found just the thing.

Mr Happy and Snoopy and Bouncer as well as many others all catered for ... cloud9:

I thought the Spiderman set for Mr Wench.  ;)