Author Topic: Air Freshners  (Read 6489 times)

Online Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Air Freshners
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 09:45:02 AM »
I finished a parenting class last week. The tutor gave each of us a couple of scented candles each as a parting gift.  noooo:  She did apologise to me and the only other male there.   confused:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 09:46:09 AM »
That must be quite painful without a cushion of hair to protect your head.  happy100

Blazing sunshine here.  point:
::)
Another slaphead 'joke'  sleep017

Sorry.  redface:

I do like to flog a dead donkey. Especially bald ones.  redface:

There may be a compliment in there BM ~ if you look hard enough  lol:
eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 09:47:22 AM »
That must be quite painful without a cushion of hair to protect your head.  happy100

Blazing sunshine here.  point:
::)
Another slaphead 'joke'  sleep017

Sorry.  redface:

I do like to flog a dead donkey. Especially bald ones.  redface:

There may be a compliment in there BM ~ if you look hard enough  lol:
eyes:

He said may be, I can assure you there isn't.  noooo:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 09:51:28 AM »
Air ‘fresheners’ are the work of the devil – along with scented candles…  noooo:

No no no Mr Barman you are confusing yourself again......scented candles are mood enhancing  lol:

Air freshners are mood provoking  evil:
Both you and Wenchy are confused – scented candles are the work of the devil… see you don’t even know they are controlling you…  noooo:

The only thing they control in me is my sneezing - bastard things. Pot pourri goes into same bin. I cannot abide those craft/art type shops, 2 minutes in one of them and my eyes water, my throat and nose start itching - horrible places, spawn of the devil live in there.

RTFM

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 09:53:20 AM »
Air ‘fresheners’ are the work of the devil – along with scented candles…  noooo:

No no no Mr Barman you are confusing yourself again......scented candles are mood enhancing  lol:

Both you and Wenchy are confused – scented candles are the work of the devil… see you don’t even know they are controlling you…  noooo:

The only thing they control in me is my sneezing - bastard things. Pot pourri goes into same bin. I cannot abide those craft/art type shops, 2 minutes in one of them and my eyes water, my throat and nose start itching - horrible places, spawn of the devil live in there.
At last, the voice of reason…  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »

No no no Mr Barman you are confusing yourself again......scented candles are mood enhancing  lol:

Air freshners are mood provoking  evil:

I'm with you tel ~ but Mrs Snoopy makes money out of such things and that puts Bonios on the table.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »

Have you visited Lush? You'd love it there.  eveilgrin:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 09:55:18 AM »

No no no Mr Barman you are confusing yourself again......scented candles are mood enhancing  lol:

Air freshners are mood provoking  evil:

I'm with you tel ~ but Mrs Snoopy makes money out of such things and that puts Bonios on the table.

Forget the money and get Mrs Snoopy on the table, sod the Bonios.

RTFM

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 09:57:09 AM »
 rubschin:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2007, 09:57:30 AM »
 eeek:

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »

Have you visited Lush? You'd love it there.  eveilgrin:

Yes (guessing you don't mean Lush food eating place in Wallington). And all the others, candles r us or whatever. Loads of scented candles in the house, hopefully lit, but they still take my breath away when I open a cupboard or a drawer, having forgotten what might be lurking inside. Banghead

RTFM

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

RTFM

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 10:01:54 AM »

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 10:02:50 AM »
I mostly despair

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 10:04:17 AM »
 noooo:

My bank accused me of that once. That and drug running.  ::)