Author Topic: Evil teddy. Stone it!  (Read 6806 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Evil teddy. Stone it!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 08:59:26 AM »
The problem is that our rules are too lax, we need more Christian Fundamentalism and radical, hard-line Methodists.

I propose:

1. 40 lashes for women who cover their faces in public.

2. 40 lashes for men who henna their beards.

3. Stoning for working in a kebab van

4. Cutting off hands for driving a taxi without a statue of Jesus on the dash.
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »
I’ve been thinking about this…  rubschin:

These people really are taking the piss aren’t they? Forty lashes is the punishment for this ridiculous farcical ‘crime’ – it is purely an opportunity to humiliate westerners and our ‘infidel’ culture…

Or perhaps it is the concept of education per se that they find so repulsive – teaching young children to read, write and think for themselves? After all they might question the culture that thinks forty lashes for naming a teddy bear, or punishing a woman that has been raped is a bit bizarre?

I think the government should take a hard line with these people – you don’t respect our western culture and values? Fine then we’ll take our aid packages back, remove the infidels that are helping your country and leave you to return to the dark ages…

In fact, if you don’t release the teacher now we can return you to the dark ages lickety split courtesy of our infidel nuclear arsenal…

Of course nothing will happen, diplomatic approaches will be made, the UK will be humiliated and will continue to donate billions of taxpayer’s money to people that loathe us…

Wankers!  cussing:

Which is why I say ~ if they chose to go there to work with the "natives" then they can expect to be caught out by something. Better that these do-gooders stay at home and help people of their own beliefs.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
I’ve been thinking about this…  rubschin:

These people really are taking the piss aren’t they? Forty lashes is the punishment for this ridiculous farcical ‘crime’ – it is purely an opportunity to humiliate westerners and our ‘infidel’ culture…

Or perhaps it is the concept of education per se that they find so repulsive – teaching young children to read, write and think for themselves? After all they might question the culture that thinks forty lashes for naming a teddy bear, or punishing a woman that has been raped is a bit bizarre?

I think the government should take a hard line with these people – you don’t respect our western culture and values? Fine then we’ll take our aid packages back, remove the infidels that are helping your country and leave you to return to the dark ages…

In fact, if you don’t release the teacher now we can return you to the dark ages lickety split courtesy of our infidel nuclear arsenal…

Of course nothing will happen, diplomatic approaches will be made, the UK will be humiliated and will continue to donate billions of taxpayer’s money to people that loathe us…

Wankers!  cussing:

Which is why I say ~ if they chose to go there to work with the "natives" then they can expect to be caught out by something. Better that these do-gooders stay at home and help people of their own beliefs.
Or stay there and get stoned to death...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 06:07:06 PM »
Thrash her fat scouse arse  cussing:

Oh and it seems that the complaint against her came from a "colleague" at the school.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »
Guilty of only one charge and 15 Days in the chokey!
What's the betting she'll then be flown home to a "heroines" welcome.

15 Days ~ that's pitiful ~ I got longer than that for getting drunk and telling a Flight Sergeant to p*ss off.  angry037

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 07:11:47 PM »
They can tie the teddy bear to a lamp post when she gets back to Scallypool.
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 09:33:04 AM »
They can tie the teddy bear to a lamp post when she gets back to Scallypool.

lol: lol: lol:

But honestly ~ there are plenty of kids in Liverpool who can't read and write ... why the hell does this daft bint feel it necessary to go to Sudan to teach? ('prolly not qualified???)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »
Snoopy, you've got a real 'downer' on this woman and I don't understand why.

Personally I find the entire thing ludicrous and only reinforces my contempt for organised religon.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:47:49 AM by Uncle Mort »

Offline Nick

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 09:45:07 AM »
I find myself with Uncle Mort on this one.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 10:07:24 AM »
I have nothing personal against this woman it is simply that I just get throughly annoyed with people who travel abroad, interfere with other cultures and then bleat when they get it wrong. There have been plenty of examples that this woman and her kind MUST be aware of. She was simply asking for trouble by not being fully prepared or even taking elementary precautions and deserves no sympathy.

In Sudan, like many other places, there are fundamentalists simply looking for an excuse to cause trouble because they resent the implication that "White Europeans" know better than they do.

Frankly nobody likes to have to accept charity but people such as this woman and her kind are oblivious to this because they are blinded by their own belief that they are "doing good for the poor (and I'm not talking financially poor) people of Bongo Bongo Land". Such people will not be advised by anyone but then expect to be bailed out by the British Authorities as soon as they get into trouble. As stated previously on another board I have stood, rifle in hand, twixt these types and the mob as the do-gooders fought one another for places in the evacuation boats/helicopters and frankly I have nothing but contempt for them

Anyway I spend most of my time being "nice" here and sometimes I like to let off steam about something that I feel strongly about. OK?  evil:

Now I'm going to take some nice pills ~ sorry if I have offended you in anyway.

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 10:38:46 AM »
Of course it's OK, however she did fall foul of a particularly ridiculous law that only came to light after a 'colleague' stitched her up.

Surely it's still better to offer practical help rather than throwing money at a problem, much of which never reaches those who need it.

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 10:39:14 AM »
At least she just got locked up for a few days and not thrashed.

She can come home and blend in as yet another old Scouse banger with no weals.
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:06 AM »
Groan
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 10:43:43 AM »
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:57 AM »
I see our diplomats have protested in the ‘strongest terms’… They must be shitting themselves over that then eh?  ::)

Send gunboats or even better remove any aid or help we currently provide the savages with….  Angry9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: