Author Topic: Evil teddy. Stone it!  (Read 6816 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Evil teddy. Stone it!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2007, 02:49:23 PM »
It gets better - now they want her shot!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1295080,00.html

I cant hekp thinking there is a Danish cartoonist somewhere having a field day with this one  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2007, 02:54:19 PM »
It gets better - now they want her shot!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1295080,00.html

I cant hekp thinking there is a Danish cartoonist somewhere having a field day with this one  whistle:
The whole world must bve having a field day with this one...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2007, 02:55:58 PM »
Unless they are too hungover  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »
Unless they are too hungover  whistle:
Ahemm... yes...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2007, 03:04:57 PM »
So what does hair tonic taste like BM?  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »
Well I do have a furry tongue...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2007, 03:08:30 PM »
So does that mean I need to send you another keg of Grumpmojo hair tonic?  Banghead

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »
Well I do have a furry tongue...  rubschin:
Centre-parting?
I mostly despair

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »
I hope it is not too much of a liberty to post a comment made on "another" forum about this whole thing. OH, for those interested:-

"I am offended

I have just found out that Sudanese women living here send their daughters back to the Sudan so an aged crone can cut off their clitorises with a rusty razor, bung a couple of stitches in and send them back to the UK where they will be married to their cousins.

I have just found out that Halal meat involves a ritual killing of the animal with no stunning and it is left to bleed to death

I have just found out that honour killings are the rage in Sudan

I have just found out that thousands of innocent people are being murdered by government militias in Darfur.

It is a great insult against humanity and these people are barbarians.

So, we have a choice. We can:

A: Mutter a bit under our breaths when the next batch of ex goat herding tented lunatics arrives at Gatwick demanding a house, benefits, cash, a car, jobs and freedom of religion, refuses to integrate and demands that all things Islamic are made available to them at no cost but maximum disruption to UK Society. Tut and wring our hands when they buy up large quantities of chapatti flour and hydrogen peroxide.

B: Do what they do in their country. Namely, RIOT. Burn a few flags. Throw veiled teaching assistants in jail for insulting the UK culture, throw qat chewing unemployable drug dealing goat herders on bogus asylum claims into prison. Riot outside schools when they insist on wearing a Burqa in English lessons and demand Halal chicken nuggets for all Uk school children. Demand instant deportation for them all as they are “not of us”.

Bastards. They have insulted and offended me and my culture and I want PAYBACK."

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2007, 03:15:20 PM »
So does that mean I need to send you another keg of Grumpmojo hair tonic?  Banghead
Nooooo!  scared2:
Send it to Nick...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2007, 03:27:15 PM »
Nooooo!  scared2:
Send it to Nick...  whistle:

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!! Not after what happened last time

I tried telling him it wasnt the asnwer to repair a thatched roof but would he listen to me.....  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2007, 03:33:02 PM »
I hope it is not too much of a liberty to post a comment made on "another" forum about this whole thing. OH, for those interested:-

"I am offended

I have just found out that Sudanese women living here send their daughters back to the Sudan so an aged crone can cut off their clitorises with a rusty razor, bung a couple of stitches in and send them back to the UK where they will be married to their cousins.

I have just found out that Halal meat involves a ritual killing of the animal with no stunning and it is left to bleed to death

I have just found out that honour killings are the rage in Sudan

I have just found out that thousands of innocent people are being murdered by government militias in Darfur.

It is a great insult against humanity and these people are barbarians.

So, we have a choice. We can:

A: Mutter a bit under our breaths when the next batch of ex goat herding tented lunatics arrives at Gatwick demanding a house, benefits, cash, a car, jobs and freedom of religion, refuses to integrate and demands that all things Islamic are made available to them at no cost but maximum disruption to UK Society. Tut and wring our hands when they buy up large quantities of chapatti flour and hydrogen peroxide.

B: Do what they do in their country. Namely, RIOT. Burn a few flags. Throw veiled teaching assistants in jail for insulting the UK culture, throw qat chewing unemployable drug dealing goat herders on bogus asylum claims into prison. Riot outside schools when they insist on wearing a Burqa in English lessons and demand Halal chicken nuggets for all Uk school children. Demand instant deportation for them all as they are “not of us”.

Bastards. They have insulted and offended me and my culture and I want PAYBACK."

happ096
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »
The BBC have your say site has some interesting views on this, ranging from immediately cutting aid to seinding in the troops. Unfortunately with the cutbacks to the MOD this would mean that GOS is going to be brought out of retirement

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »
Wonder if Billy Connolly has any jokes in readiness, a la Ken Bigley. whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2007, 04:23:38 PM »
Am I allowed to comment that OH has eloquently summed up exactly what I was trying, in my pathetically poor fashion, to say?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.