Disgusterous

Author Topic: What a load of shite this is  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: What a load of shite this is
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »
Moody? Methinks you may be confusing the bath cleaning aid with a previous Mrs DS

Don't think so. They all did acid bath cleaning.

lol: lol:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »

As for my education, I may be a Cheam girl now, but I was educated abroad by teachers who were more interested in the bar down the road and the sun outside than they were in earning their salaries.

Sounds like some of the priests that taught me, but they were actually interested in your education as well.

Just happened to be talking to on eof the secs here about children etc - she commented about St Philomenas having the most un-sexy school uniform of any school in the area - have to agree, but it's always been like that, perhaps the nuns designed it.

RTFM

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2007, 11:37:37 AM »
Should school uniforms be sexy ~ I would have thought, from the point of view of a father of two girls, that would be the last consideration ~ but that said having two daughters does mean that I know they will do anything to personalise their uniforms and make them "attractive". Problem with that is they all think they are immune to attack ~ until it happens.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
I don't think i've explained myself very clearly. I'm sort of 'hedgeing' around my worries. Not easy to explain myself on here without the possibility of causing some grief, hence the 'cloak and dagger' stuff.
 Nick knows my concern as i've spoken to him on a one to one basis, and it is genuine, i can assure you.

I've nowt gainst banter in here, or anywhere tbh. Helps brighten our dull days up, and i don't want you thinking that i'm just simply after some serious conversation.

Ahh, bollocks, i've still not explained myself properly. Impossible to explain myself properly in here.Lets just leave it ey.
PM me if you want the reasons. ::)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:52:16 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2007, 11:53:42 AM »
OK by me.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »
I don't think i've explained myself very clearly. I'm sort of 'hedgeing' around my worries. Not easy to explain myself on here without the possibility of causing some grief, hence the 'cloak and dagger' stuff.
 Nick knows my concern as i've spoken to him on a one to one basis, and it is genuine, i can assure you.

I've nowt gainst banter in here, or anywhere tbh. Helps brighten our dull days up, and i don't want you thinking that i'm just simply after some serious conversation.

Ahh, bollocks, i've still not explained myself properly. Impossible to explain myself properly in here.Lets just leave it ey.
You play the game any way it suits you old chap.

Like it or not, we have embraced you (not literally of course) exactly as you are.
I mostly despair

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
Should school uniforms be sexy ~ I would have thought, from the point of view of a father of two girls, that would be the last consideration ~ but that said having two daughters does mean that I know they will do anything to personalise their uniforms and make them "attractive". Problem with that is they all think they are immune to attack ~ until it happens.

Attractive may be a beeter choice of word, but it would take a life-time to customise this uniform to make it in any way attractive. It's been the same for as long as I can remember (my sister went there by the way). Long "heavy woolen"  plaid skirt, football socks (usually around ankles), baggy jumpers and blazers, same in summer and winter.
When you see the other school uniforms the difference is amazing, from trousers being allowed to skirts that are no wider than belts.

RTFM

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »
Is that the mainly brown uniform?

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »

I think I will miss anybody who leaves, whatever the reason.

RTFM

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »
Is that the mainly brown uniform?

Yes - brown blazer and brown check skirt - unmissable.

RTFM

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »
That thing is repulsive!!! And none of the girls seem to do anything to it to make it more attractive. They don't even roll their skirts up, they are all at mid calf length with those repulsive socks. It's vile!!!

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 01:26:35 PM »
That thing is repulsive!!! And none of the girls seem to do anything to it to make it more attractive. They don't even roll their skirts up, they are all at mid calf length with those repulsive socks. It's vile!!!

Oh yes indeedy.

It's quite amazing to see them dressed in something other than that uniform - I did got out with one or two them and was at primary school with quite a few of them.

Am actually meeting some of them tomorrow night at my sisters birthday do. Wouldn't mind seeing them in uniform but not St Phils

RTFM

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »
Long "heavy woolen"  plaid skirt, football socks (usually around ankles), baggy jumpers and blazers, same in summer and winter.

This is supposed to be unattractive you say?  rubschin:
I mostly despair

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
It's shapeless and baggy. Never mind sexy the whole thing is unattractive and unflattering.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 01:34:56 PM »
Here you are. The compression ratio of the picture doesn't help much!

http://www.stphils.org.uk/
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile