Author Topic: The all new worst Xmas pressie thread…  (Read 9061 times)

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: The all new worst Xmas pressie thread…
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
Mrs TMR got me a blood pressure tester  sad24:

I got her an anti snoring device  scared:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »
Oh Dear  noooo:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2007, 07:58:01 PM »
TMR junior is out for the night and Mrs TMR and I have just feasted on the finest Indian cuisine in the Haweli of Belmont (only curry house open for miles around) - Mrs TMR now luxuriating in a hot scented bath, I am instructed to join in about ten minutes. Then, retire to the slumber pit, where I intend to find out other uses for the "Perfet Touch" personal massager that I also gave her  eyes:

Unless, of course, the King Prawn phall takes revenge early...

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2007, 08:08:38 PM »
A grow your own sheep thing, it sort of grows from crystals or sumfink, I gave it to the granddaughter

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 08:13:48 AM »
TMR junior is out for the night and Mrs TMR and I have just feasted on the finest Indian cuisine in the Haweli of Belmont (only curry house open for miles around) - Mrs TMR now luxuriating in a hot scented bath, I am instructed to join in about ten minutes. Then, retire to the slumber pit, where I intend to find out other uses for the "Perfet Touch" personal massager that I also gave her  eyes:

So it could turn out to be a Happy Christmas after all. And they call me a dirty dog  eyes:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »
A grow your own sheep thing, it sort of grows from crystals or sumfink, I gave it to the granddaughter

Some b@st@rd always gives at least one of my children one of those "Archaeologist" kits where "buried treasures" have to be excavated from a block of what looks like stone but is some kind of plaster/sand mixture. The kid spends hours covering every surface with a fine dust as they scrape away with the provided "pick" only to discover that the "treasure" consists of three or four nasty cheap plastic toy "artifacts" that they would have been disappointed to find in a cracker. This year we have two such to contend with and I know there will be huge disappointment at the end of the day ~ but how can you take it away from the child? To watch the excitement as they start turn to despair at the "finds" is frankly heartbreaking. Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 09:10:22 AM »

Some b@st@rd always gives at least one of my children one of those "Archaeologist" kits where "buried treasures" have to be excavated from a block of what looks like stone but is some kind of plaster/sand mixture. The kid spends hours covering every surface with a fine dust as they scrape away with the provided "pick" only to discover that the "treasure" consists of three or four nasty cheap plastic toy "artifacts" that they would have been disappointed to find in a cracker. This year we have two such to contend with and I know there will be huge disappointment at the end of the day ~ but how can you take it away from the child? To watch the excitement as they start turn to despair at the "finds" is frankly heartbreaking. Banghead
Can’t you just smash it with a hammer and say ‘there you go!’  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 09:14:44 AM »

And you could do that to a six year old who, in his imagination, thinks he is going to find "real buried treasure"?

You are worse that I thought ~ much worse .... I can see you now, laughing as you throw Tiny Tim's crutch on the fire.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 09:20:41 AM »
On the subject of worst pressies ~ why would anyone (BiL) give me  "Miller's Guide to Antiques 2008"? ~ Most of our furniture came from Ikea or "sales" at house clearence places. My ex-wife took everything I had of any value including all items passed on by my parents and grandparents (On the "Before it's too late Dear I like you to have this" basis).
The only fvcking antique in this kennel is me and, as wives (Ex and current) have both stated many times, I'm worth damn all. cussing:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 09:23:28 AM »

And you could do that to a six year old who, in his imagination, thinks he is going to find "real buried treasure"?

You are worse that I thought ~ much worse .... I can see you now, laughing as you throw Tiny Tim's crutch on the fire.
You know it makes sense in the long run... Why drag out the discomfort?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 09:27:32 AM »

You know it makes sense in the long run... Why drag out the discomfort?  whistle:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »

So it could turn out to be a Happy Christmas after all. And they call me a dirty dog  eyes:

Personal massager worked a bit too well and after ten minutes of massaging her back, she was snoring away. And I didn't even have time to her the anti snoring device on  Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »
Exactly… as I was just explaining to Snoopy, life is one big disappointment… it is foolish to set your expectations too high…  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2007, 09:42:11 AM »
Ten minutes on her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  eeek:

Report to the biology department immediately young man! ~ On her back indeed.  ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »
Ten minutes on her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  eeek:

Report to the biology department immediately young man! ~ On her back indeed.  ::)
lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: