Author Topic: Happy New Year to all  (Read 5873 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:27 AM »
How are your shins...?  eeek:

I'm back on the ol' Echidn Magic Tablets today because of a sore throat...  noooo:

Left one scarred and hurty, but that was from previous encounter with a tow bar electric bracket 10 days ago.
 ::)
How's yours now?
Still bloody sore although one is sans scab which I rather foolishly picked off...  eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »

I'm back on the ol' Echidn Magic Tablets today because of a sore throat...  noooo:

Left one scarred and hurty, but that was from previous encounter with a tow bar electric bracket 10 days ago.
How's yours now?
Still bloody sore although one is sans scab which I rather foolishly picked off...  eeek:

Seems like a good idea at the time ey, and some sort of pleasure is derived too. Sort of a feeling of 'helpng' the healing process somehow. confused:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2009, 10:19:37 AM »

How's yours now?

Seems like a good idea at the time ey, and some sort of pleasure is derived too. Sort of a feeling of 'helpng' the healing process somehow. confused:
Indeed...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2009, 11:14:33 AM »
Christ!!! It is like being in the waiting room of my GP's, will someone please pass me that copy of Badger Owners Monthly before I scream!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2009, 11:19:14 AM »
Christ!!! It is like being in the waiting room of my GP's, will someone please pass me that copy of Badger Owners Monthly before I scream!
We have a ten year old copy of National Geographic - would that do...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »
Only if it has  got a picture of a penguin on the front

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2009, 12:26:41 PM »
The front cover is missing I'm afraid...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »
The front cover is missing I'm afraid...  noooo:
drumroll:
I mostly despair

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

How's yours now?

On  the subject of scabs, I ground away a large section of skin in a (drunken) Dremel accident just before Christmas. The scab that took 10 days to form was thick, crusty and...delicious. Mrs TMR (to be) thinks I am extremely weird for eating my own scabs. But I would hazard a guess that most men do likewise. What say you?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »

How's yours now?

On  the subject of scabs, I ground away a large section of skin in a (drunken) Dremel accident just before Christmas. The scab that took 10 days to form was thick, crusty and...delicious. Mrs TMR (to be) thinks I am extremely weird for eating my own scabs. But I would hazard a guess that most men do likewise. What say you?

Try roasting it next time. Makes nice cracklin'. cloud9:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
So, it is true that blokes eat their own scabs!  100% say yes so far. Thank you Growler!

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »
So, it is true that blokes eat their own scabs!  100% say yes so far. Thank you Growler!

We await BM's response.  lol:
He's been havin' a good owld scrawp at his shin scabs apparently, yummy yum yum burp. eatdrink013

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »
I am drinking the Guinnes "Foreign Extra" (7.5abv) again tonight, after a few (ahem...) Young's, so if following postings are unintelligible gibberish (nothing new there, some may say...) then apologies. On with the beer! I'm watching the darts and I could beat that Phil "The Power" Taylor any day  eastdrink048

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2009, 07:39:07 AM »
noooo:

I tried to get someone else to eat it...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »

Just what I needed first thing in the morning, ta.  sick2:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie