Disgusterous

Author Topic: It's offical the -o- rays are over here - bugger!  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
Re: It's offical the -o- rays are over here - bugger!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 10:24:32 AM »
My sister fears flying so she always has a few before boarding the plane. Unfortunately she cannot handle booze very well and usually needs at least 24 hours to recover - takes 2 or more days off her holiday.
She has now been converted to holidays cruises, especially if it involves the Carribean.

So, it is fair to say, her fear of flying outweighs the fear of spending 24 days vomiting from both ends then?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »
My sister fears flying so she always has a few before boarding the plane. Unfortunately she cannot handle booze very well and usually needs at least 24 hours to recover - takes 2 or more days off her holiday.
She has now been converted to holidays cruises, especially if it involves the Carribean.

So, it is fair to say, her fear of flying outweighs the fear of spending 24 days vomiting from both ends then?

Especially as the latter involves weight loss.

Very important for MOTB.
I mostly despair

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »

Especially as the latter involves weight loss.

Very important for MOTB.

Thank you Mr. Darwin - glad to see you've got my rear covered  eyes:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
Okay - house cleaned and ironing pile cleared, well didn't think the magic fairies would pop over and do this for me whilst I am away  ::)

Now going to finish light packing, which based on the BFBS weather report indicates that I need galloshers, rowing boat and oars - hope that means I don't exceed my single case weight limit  rubschin:

Daughter has set up packed appointment schedule for new WD viewing over the next week, believe my legs can stand the pace but don't know if the BM's wig fund can  eeek:

More on this vital subject later I guess - know you are all riveted !!

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
Well I am!!!

As for faries BM might have hired a cleaner again.  point: Because it worked so well last time!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »
 ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »
 point:

Remember to remove all food stuffs from the microwave before it becomes a breeding ground!