Disgusterous

Author Topic: Random image thread.  (Read 1549570 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Random image thread.
« Reply #7305 on: September 04, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
I had summat like that in mind or two big feckin' magnets repelling each other. I would have liked it to be the latter though  lol:

He clearly has a big fecking magnet up his arse and another under the cloth thing....  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #7306 on: September 04, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »

LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #7307 on: September 04, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
The staff is attached to a large metal plate which is covered by the mat and further concealed by the red blanket. The performer wears a special harness under his costume with a bracket running from the torso frame down his arm and attaching to the top of the staff that supports his weight.  8)
:thumbsup:

ta

doh:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #7308 on: September 04, 2013, 11:30:20 PM »
The staff is attached to a large metal plate which is covered by the mat and further concealed by the red blanket. The performer wears a special harness under his costume with a bracket running from the torso frame down his arm and attaching to the top of the staff that supports his weight.  8)
:thumbsup:

ta

doh:

Feck Moi Steve!

I thought you would have figured that out.....It realy is not magic you know.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7309 on: September 04, 2013, 11:53:12 PM »
Its the same technique that guy used with the double decker bus a couple of weeks back.

It may be more comfortable that it looks Boogsy, some of the more complicated harnesses also have leg sections that can easily lock into place if you lift your legs high enough first so its no different that sitting in a chair.

I used a lot of magic tricks back when I was a student nurse working on a kids ward. There was always something special about the looks in their eyes when I'd levitate or make something appear out of thin air. It didn't matter what they were in for, how ill they felt or how nervous they were about getting injections or going in for surgery, whenever I'd start performing tricks at that point none of it mattered to them.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7310 on: September 05, 2013, 05:45:37 AM »
Its the same technique that guy used with the double decker bus a couple of weeks back.

It may be more comfortable that it looks Boogsy, some of the more complicated harnesses also have leg sections that can easily lock into place if you lift your legs high enough first so its no different that sitting in a chair.

I used a lot of magic tricks back when I was a student nurse working on a kids ward. There was always something special about the looks in their eyes when I'd levitate or make something appear out of thin air. It didn't matter what they were in for, how ill they felt or how nervous they were about getting injections or going in for surgery, whenever I'd start performing tricks at that point none of it mattered to them.

I bet they loved your pink elephant impersonation!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #7311 on: September 05, 2013, 06:03:03 AM »

scared2:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7312 on: September 05, 2013, 06:05:22 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7313 on: September 05, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »

Hardly, it was more Penn and Teller stylee.  ::)
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #7314 on: September 05, 2013, 11:28:04 AM »

scared2:

I did see that but choose to ignore it,,,,,,, scared2:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #7315 on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:59 PM »

scared2:

I did see that but choose to ignore it,,,,,,, scared2:

That's gonna fucking help tourism.  ::) noooo:

Doesn't it make Cyprus seem like the dream wedding destination?  cloud9:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7316 on: September 05, 2013, 03:44:59 PM »
Well there is the potential for the mother of all firework displays...  rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7317 on: September 05, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »
Well there is the potential for the mother of all firework displays...  rubschin:

eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #7318 on: September 05, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »

Spank2: Spank2:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7319 on: September 05, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »
Worry boogsy, do not.  Halfwit, he is.  eveilgrin: