Disgusterous

Author Topic: For reasons I cannot imagine  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
For reasons I cannot imagine
« on: February 12, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
Somebody gave me a book called "The Difficult Second Book" by Chris Moyles for Christmas. I confess I had heard the name but knew him not.
I have just started to read the book. What a load of self serving tosh. The man is a complete tosser.
Do people really listen to him on Radio One in the mornings? ....  Surely not ~ he is even worse than Chris Evans.
And to think this is apparently his second book ..... I know publishers are sometimes a bit odd but who the hell commssioned him to write another one? They have priced it at £17.99 .... I would not pay £0.05 for it. evil:

This is one straight for the charity shop box.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
Re: For reasons I cannot imagine
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »
Somebody gave me a book called "The Difficult Second Book" by Chris Moyles for Christmas. I confess I had heard the name but knew him not.
I have just started to read the book. What a load of self serving tosh. The man is a complete tosser.
Do people really listen to him on Radio One in the mornings? ....  Surely not ~ he is even worse than Chris Evans.
And to think this is apparently his second book ..... I know publishers are sometimes a bit odd but who the hell commssioned him to write another one? They have priced it at £17.99 .... I would not pay £0.05 for it. evil:

This is one straight for the charity shop box.

Release it into the world. You never know someone might love you for it.

www.bookcrossings.com

I found one of these yesterday but left it for someone else. I actually signed up for these a couple of years ago but never 'released' a book. Idle bastard.  noooo:

I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: For reasons I cannot imagine
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
 rubschin:  That's a thought but I'm not sure anyone would thank me for it. Of course it might end up in the hands of someone I hate and that would be good.  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.