Author Topic: Empty Boxes  (Read 442 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Empty Boxes
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:51:51 PM »
You now how, when you buy a PC, a printer, a digital camera, a stereo etc, they always have an instruction book that tells you, somewhere near the very beginning, that you MUST save the packaging in case you need to return the item at any time.
I have, for the first time in some years gone into the garage. No it does not contain a car ... they both sit on the drive. My garage is full of cardboard boxes. I have boxes in which to return PCs and Printers that have long since gone to the tip. I have boxes that held toys the children got three and four Christmasses ago and have lost/broken or otherwise disposed of. I have boxes that contain boxes. The whole f'ing garage is full of empty boxes. There is a huge box that the double American style Fridge Freezer came in .... just sat there.
If I lived neared to Barrow I could supply Berek enough cardboard to keep his house warm for the whole winter and bugger the new boiler.
AND does my local council household waste tip accept cardboard? ....... NO! Banghead
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Berek

Re: Empty Boxes
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 01:08:32 PM »
do what I did, buy an incinerator !!

but dont burn the box it came in incase you need to return it  whistle: