Disgusterous

Author Topic: Al Fayed unhinged?  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Al Fayed unhinged?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »
When the media stops making a fortune out of the floor show Baldymort.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 12:11:46 PM »
When the media stops making a fortune out of the floor show Baldymort.  whistle:
doh: never then...  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »
Pissed-up frog chauffeur launches car into unyielding concrete barrier at silly mph. Oily playboy and dozy blonde bint in the back die as a result of not wearing seat belts.

Case closed.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »
Pissed-up frog chauffeur launches car into unyielding concrete barrier at silly mph. Oily playboy and dozy blonde bint in the back die as a result of not wearing seat belts.

Case closed.

Was that the verdict then?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »

Case closed.

It's as close to the truth as we are going to get.

Question .... Does Fugger Fayed really believe that Diana was stupid enough to get herself up the duff by his son ... after all that business with Prince Harry's paternity. Personally I think Charles did the honourable thing and accepted the boy as his own when he is so clearly not.  Diana may have been dozy but not so stupid as to think she could get away with it again.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »

Case closed.

Question .... Does Fugger Fayed really believe that Diana was stupid enough to get herself up the duff by his son ... after all that business with Prince Harry's paternity. Personally I think Charles did the honourable thing and accepted the boy as his own when he is so clearly not.  Diana may have been dozy but not so stupid as to think she could get away with it again.
Who knocked her up do you think?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 12:26:03 PM »

Case closed.

OK. It was me.  surrender:
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

Case closed.

worthy:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
As far as I am concerned, my personal verdict is to avoid those cars with "Princess on Board" stickers in the window, as I have no desire to die at the hands of a garlic munching dipso.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
I think there might be something to it.  redface: I don't believe it was just "an accident". I have no evidence, it is just my female inuition. All too convenient for my liking

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »
I think there might be something to it.  redface: I don't believe it was just "an accident". I have no evidence, it is just my female inuition. All too convenient for my liking
::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

Case closed.

worthy:

Well the name in the frame .... and the redhaired look alike is clearly James Hewitt who was giving her "riding" lessons at the appropriate time.

See also

Or put another way .... there are at least 6 candidates, maybe more, take your pick. Perhaps "Some Soldiers" might be the best answer.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 12:35:18 PM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
The mad bugger is on a roll now.

Diana's brother in law, GCHQ, CIA and the British ambassador to France at the time all involved in the plot.

I think everyone is having fun now though :

Coroner, Lord Justice Scott Baker, made some of the public laugh when he said: "A lot of people were involved in the plot."

farcical, i wish I was on the back row with a bucket of popcorn. They should televise these thing!

point:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »
Aha! Now we are geting down to it...Bring religion into it. He sayeth:

...was the work of MI6 at the behest of the Duke of Edinburgh because the Royal Family could not bear the idea of the mother of the future king marrying a Muslim

eeek:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 04:00:52 PM »
In refering to Camilla Parker Bowles : "his crocodile wife"

We can prolly give him that one.  happy088