Disgusterous

Author Topic: IKEA!  (Read 15630 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: IKEA!
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
 rubschin:  Wasn't there a Python sketch about that? Terry Jones as I recall played the Fat Man.
 I seem to remember it caused quite a bit of fuss in the press at the time.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »
Nah, that was Wenchy gorging herelf and exploding. Orson Welles went the same way noooo:

They're open till midnight. She needn't have rushed herself.

RTFM

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
rubschin:  Wasn't there a Python sketch about that? Terry Jones as I recall played the Fat Man.
 I seem to remember it caused quite a bit of fuss in the press at the time.

In "The MEaning of Life" - Mr Creosote.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 03:37:56 PM »
That's the fella. Thanks

Memory isn't what it was ....... old age I 'spose.

'spect it'll be a one way trip to the vet soon.  scared2:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
Dont panc Snoops, according to the news the other day taking a quick power nap during the day improvs your memory.

Unfortunately according to another piece of research sleeping through the day increases the risk of strokes. Dont know about you but I'll take the lousy memory.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
Take an afternoon nap round here and the buggers think you're dead anyway.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »
That could be because the sudden silence scares everyone Snoop  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »
Explanation of above ...... had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep after about 3am so decided to have a zzzzzzzzzzzz on the sofa late morning as Mrs S was at work. ....she said she would be back "after lunch". I awoke with a start to find her bending over me shouting "Are you alright?"

And she says I was grumpy when I woke .......... bloody near gave me another  heart attack shouting in my ear like that! evil:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
I just did an on line stock check on Ikea Croydon. Meatballs: Sold Out!  eeek:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 03:56:33 PM »
Explanation of above ...... had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep after about 3am so decided to have a zzzzzzzzzzzz on the sofa late morning as Mrs S was at work. ....she said she would be back "after lunch". I awoke with a start to find her bending over me shouting "Are you alright?"

And she says I was grumpy when I woke .......... bloody near gave me another  heart attack shouting in my ear like that! evil:

And the moral of the story is, if you ever feel that you are probably going to need a nap - make sure you've told your other half so you don't get a rude awakening.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »

And the moral of the story is, if you ever feel that you are probably going to need a nap - make sure you've told your other half so you don't get a rude awakening.

She wasn't here to be told. I 'spose I'll have to put up a "Do not disturb" notice next time but I honestly expected her to be back later and that I probably wouldn't sleep for long anyway. BUT she could have made a cup of tea and given me a gentle shake instead of bellowing down me lughole like that. I was just about to slip one into her best friend too. Now I'll never know how the dream ended. evil: evil:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 04:02:02 PM »
Only a thought Snoops but do you talk in your sleep by any chance..........  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

She wasn't here to be told. I 'spose I'll have to put up a "Do not disturb" notice next time but I honestly expected her to be back later and that I probably wouldn't sleep for long anyway. BUT she could have made a cup of tea and given me a gentle shake instead of bellowing down me lughole like that. I was just about to slip one into her best friend too. Now I'll never know how the dream ended. evil: evil:
I think we can work out how it ended...  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »

I think we can work out how it ended...  eyes:

She accidentally drops a bag of dog meal on his head so he gets off her leg?  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 04:11:52 PM »
Only a thought Snoops but do you talk in your sleep by any chance..........  whistle:

No but they say my legs twitch when I dream about chasing rabbits .........
............... or that's what "they" think I'm dreaming of  eyes: