Disgusterous

Author Topic: IKEA!  (Read 15634 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: IKEA!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 04:13:20 PM »
Explanation of above ...... had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep after about 3am so decided to have a zzzzzzzzzzzz on the sofa late morning as Mrs S was at work. ....she said she would be back "after lunch". I awoke with a start to find her bending over me shouting "Are you alright?"

And she says I was grumpy when I woke .......... bloody near gave me another  heart attack shouting in my ear like that! evil:

And the moral of the story is, if you ever feel that you are probably going to need a nap - make sure you've told your other half so you don't get a rude awakening.

She wasn't here to be told. I 'spose I'll have to put up a "Do not disturb" notice next time but I honestly expected her to be back later and that I probably wouldn't sleep for long anyway. BUT she could have made a cup of tea and given me a gentle shake instead of bellowing down me lughole like that. I was just about to slip one into her best friend too. Now I'll never know how the dream ended. evil: evil:
I think we can work out how it ended...  eyes:

She accidentally drops a bag of dog meal on his head so he gets off her leg?  whistle:

I don't need this abuse ........... I just wanted to know if she is a screamer or not.
(Personally I think she probably is ... with her butter wouldn't melt between my thighs innocence)
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »
Baldymort is getting upset and thinks he is the target for all abuse in here. I'm just being fair and spreading it around a little more  angel1
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »
Explanation of above ...... had a bad night last night, couldn't sleep after about 3am so decided to have a zzzzzzzzzzzz on the sofa late morning as Mrs S was at work. ....she said she would be back "after lunch". I awoke with a start to find her bending over me shouting "Are you alright?"

And she says I was grumpy when I woke .......... bloody near gave me another  heart attack shouting in my ear like that! evil:

And the moral of the story is, if you ever feel that you are probably going to need a nap - make sure you've told your other half so you don't get a rude awakening.

She wasn't here to be told. I 'spose I'll have to put up a "Do not disturb" notice next time but I honestly expected her to be back later and that I probably wouldn't sleep for long anyway. BUT she could have made a cup of tea and given me a gentle shake instead of bellowing down me lughole like that. I was just about to slip one into her best friend too. Now I'll never know how the dream ended. evil: evil:

She accidentally drops a bag of dog meal on his head so he gets off her leg?  whistle:

I don't need this abuse ........... I just wanted to know if she is a screamer or not.
(Personally I think she probably is ... with her butter wouldn't melt between my thighs innocence)
They are all screamers if you do it right...  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

She who used to have to be obeyed was more of a moaner actually.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »

What “Will you pick up your wet towel when you get out of the shower”, that sort of thing?  point:

I sympathise mate...  happy100
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2008, 04:48:05 PM »

What “Will you pick up your wet towel when you get out of the shower”, that sort of thing?  point:

For the first couple of years it was "Oh that's lovely" and "Oh YES!" but it soon changed to "When are you going to redecorate this bedroom ceiling?" and then to "By the way My mother is coming down for the weekend" and eventually "Oh, if you must but hurry up 'cos I'm tired". At that point I gave up and went elsewhere.

And we do seem to have left Ikea well behind in our trip back to the gutter.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »

For the first couple of years it was "Oh that's lovely" and "Oh YES!" but it soon changed to "When are you going to redecorate this bedroom ceiling?" and then to "By the way My mother is coming down for the weekend" and eventually "Oh, if you must but hurry up 'cos I'm tired". At that point I gave up and went elsewhere.

I feel comfortable here in the gutter…  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »

Indeed .... me too.

'Twas an evening in October, I'll confess I wasn't sober,
 I was carting home a load with manly pride,
 When my feet began to stutter and I fell into the gutter,
 And a pig came up and lay down by my side.
 Then I lay there in the gutter and my heart was all a-flutter,
 Till a lady, passing by, did chance to say:
 "You can tell a man that boozes by the company he chooses,"
 Then the pig got up and slowly walked away.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »

Indeed .... me too.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »

Indeed .... me too.

Lost a fair few pigs in my time ................. small wonder I'm in the state I am. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »

Indeed .... me too.

Lost a fair few pigs in my time ................. small wonder I'm in the state I am. ::)
There there...  happy100

It was the pig's loss...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »

Indeed .... me too.

There there...  happy100

It was the pig's loss...

Hell of a party while it lasted too.  lol:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

Snoopy,do you know the origin of that one? I remember Mike Harding reciting it in around 1978
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Tinkerbell

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2008, 06:56:26 AM »
Keep 'quoting' like this and my scrolling arm will run out!!  eeek:  Just as well it's not on paper -
1. too many trees would have been felled
2. evidence!!!!!

Talk about hormonal women... you guys beat us hands down!  noooo:

Where's the mass confidence...you're all great guys (I think). Take a walk in the sunshine and look for those birds (oh noooooo...the FEATHERED variety)

GET OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!!!!  angry041:

Walk on the heath today Snoopy??? (Millie says)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »
Keep 'quoting' like this and my scrolling arm will run out!!  eeek:  Just as well it's not on paper -
1. too many trees would have been felled
2. evidence!!!!!

Talk about hormonal women... you guys beat us hands down!  noooo:

Where's the mass confidence...you're all great guys (I think). Take a walk in the sunshine and look for those birds (oh noooooo...the FEATHERED variety)

GET OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!!!!!  angry041:

Walk on the heath today Snoopy??? (Millie says)
Read our lips; "WE LIKE IT IN THE GUTTER"  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: