Author Topic: Another cash cow to be milked  (Read 568 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Another cash cow to be milked
« on: February 23, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7260225.stm

This is because people use the lanes designated for car sharers only and have blow up dolls, cardboard cutouts or even large dogs to fool the police .... now I know our cops aren't very bright but even my ex wife doesn't look like "Blow Up Mandy ~ Every Lonely Man's Friend".

It is another way of milking the motorist. If the fvcking car sharing lanes are empty, and they will be, it is because people don't like the idea of having to route their journeys to fit in with other tossers who want to "just stop off at Tesco" on the way home or who smell or who you work with but hate. Banghead

PS .... The new cameras detect the water and blood content of those in the vehicle ..... so a couple of five gallon jerrycans of water and a dead sheep should do the trick.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 12:08:30 PM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Another cash cow to be milked
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:38:09 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7260225.stm

This is because people use the lanes designated for car sharers only and have blow up dolls, cardboard cutouts or even large dogs to fool the police .... now I know our cops aren't very bright but even my ex wife doesn't look like "Blow Up Mandy ~ Every Lonely Man's Friend".

It is another way of milking the motorist. If the fvcking car sharing lanes are empty, and they will be, it is because people don't like the idea of having to route their journeys to fit in with other tossers who want to "just stop off at Tesco" on the way home or who smell or who you work with but hate. Banghead
Typical backward thinking of this lot...  bs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 09:26:06 AM »
even my ex wife doesn't look like "Blow Up Mandy ~ Every Lonely Man's Friend". . . . a couple of five gallon jerrycans of water and a dead sheep should do the trick.
Make your mind up laddy. noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »
even my ex wife doesn't look like "Blow Up Mandy ~ Every Lonely Man's Friend". . . . a couple of five gallon jerrycans of water and a dead sheep should do the trick.
Make your mind up laddy. noooo:

rubschin: Tough call DS.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.