Disgusterous

Author Topic: Hang this fucker  (Read 1514 times)

Berek

Hang this fucker
« on: February 26, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
refuses to go to court because he had some bad publicity overnight ?? what the fuck ??? is Shami his lawyer ???

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1306917,00.html

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Hang this fucker
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 11:40:36 AM »
Good idea ..... but they won't. cussing:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:44:19 AM »
The vast majority of the British public are pro hanging – especially for animals like this. And they’d be queuing up to pull the lever despite what the ‘home secretary’ says.  Banghead

Democracy they call it…  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »
Something seriously seriously wrong with that guy. I imagine it won't be long before he does a Shipman and tops himself
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »
Don't keep him in comfort for the rest of his life, hand him over to the families.
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
Something seriously seriously wrong with that guy. I imagine it won't be long before he does a Shipman and tops himself
They should all be issued with a length of rope when they go inside - not with soap on the end either...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
I am not normally the hang em and flog em type, but the two who were jailed last week + this one are gonna cost us, at current rates, more than keeping a kid at Eton for life. What does it cost now to keep a prisoner in £50K a year. Till they die?

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »
Well according to the berk on question time last week it costs more in legal fees in each case if captal punishment was reintroduced that it would to imprison them for life...

Given the fact that this government couldnt count past 20 without being arrested for indecent exposure I find that hard to believe.  cussing:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 02:54:32 PM »
In cases such as this, where the guilty party is to spend the rest of his life in prison, I advocate that all manner of drugs, polygraphs, torture etc. are employed to find out what else he is responsible for. He serves no purpose at present, only a tax burden.

The parents of Milly Dowler have been left hanging on for too long.

If he were to die as a result of the above, I doubt any sane person would grieve. Get this scum off my planet and make sure his route to the next world is as uncomfortable as possible.  censored:

Offline beerhead

• Wet behind the ears
  • Not quite a regular
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
I knew one of his victims.I want him to die.SLOWLY. IN PUBLIC. SOON. It is not revenge.It is justice.
Not quite a regular ! Regular as clockwork me !

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 09:20:36 AM »
In cases such as this, where the guilty party is to spend the rest of his life in prison, I advocate that all manner of drugs, polygraphs, torture etc. are employed to find out what else he is responsible for. He serves no purpose at present, only a tax burden.

If he were to die as a result of the above, I doubt any sane person would grieve. Get this scum off my planet and make sure his route to the next world is as uncomfortable as possible.  censored:

Its possible to beat a polygraph and torture is not an effective way of getting information as the interrogatee is likely to admit to anything just to avoid further pain.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 09:28:06 AM »

Its possible to beat a polygraph and torture is not an effective way of getting information as the interrogatee is likely to admit to anything just to avoid further pain.

But think of the pleasure it would give us to know it was being done to them. ec;
Anywhoo.... when did truth and justice ever even meet let alone exchange civilities?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »
Ahem...

Does anybody remember my Truth machine thread at the other place?

Who's laughing now eh, eh?  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »
I gather that his first girlfirend disappeared mysteriously at the age of 12. Looks like he has form!!

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 09:30:40 AM »

So?  It would be fun to do anyway!