Author Topic: Was justice served.  (Read 1596 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: Was justice served.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 08:43:40 PM »
It pisses you off that it usually is the motorist that gets the blame.... I had an incident myself the other week a cyclist in the dark no lights straight into the side of me ... I stopped to see if he was ok he had not come off the bike as I was going slowly on an island ... I opened my door and he started shouting abuse at me I thought fuck you mate... got back in and drove off...
He was acting as if I was in the wrong.. cussing:

To be fair - you were in the middle of the park....  noooo:

Don't tell...    redface:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »
It pisses you off that it usually is the motorist that gets the blame.... I had an incident myself the other week a cyclist in the dark no lights straight into the side of me ... I stopped to see if he was ok he had not come off the bike as I was going slowly on an island ... I opened my door and he started shouting abuse at me I thought fuck you mate... got back in and drove off...

More to the point why did you stop ........ rubschin:  run the hippies over,,,,,,

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 08:53:03 PM »

but Pride Park?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 08:55:38 PM »

More to the point why did you stop ........ rubschin:  run the hippies over,,,,,,

He was coming out the University and TBH it shook me up...  luckly he did no damage to my car...

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 09:00:36 PM »

He was coming out the University and TBH it shook me up...  luckly he did no damage to my car...

If the lentil scandals bastards (no offence Tipsy) cannot afford a car get off the roads ........ noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »

If the lentil scandals bastards (no offence Tipsy) cannot afford a car get off the roads ........ noooo:

:thumbsup: