Author Topic: Ice & a Slice please Barman .... for that young lady over there.  (Read 8719 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
How are you my dear, come and sit by the fire and I'll tell you of my experiences over enemy lines. There was this Hun known as the Red Baron .... do stop me if I get boring .... now where was I? Oh yes ... Nice to see you in again I must say, just ignore that bunch of hoorays at the bar whilst we get to know one another better  eyes:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:19:38 PM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Ice & a Slice please Barman .... for that young lady over there.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
Don't let him lick your face.

We know where that tongue last was.  scared2:
I mostly despair

ice and a slice

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »
Hello Snoops.  

What can I say, nice to see you too!! 8)

So these experiences over enemy lines with the Red Baron......?

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »
Hello Snoops.  

What can I say, nice to see you too!! 8)

So these experiences over enemy lines with the Red Baron......?
All lies...  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

ice and a slice

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »
I think Snoops has seen plenty of action by the sound of it! eyes:

BM is just jealous.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

BM is just jealous.
Oh I'm sure... none of it in an aeroplane tho - unless you count multiple 'mile high' membership...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »
Ah well you see the Hun used to come at us from out of the sunshine. We used to call them The Hun in the Sun ..... witty eh?

Anyway there I was stooging along the salient just to the east of the Somme River when Rattatatatatatat. I was being shot at. Couldn't see a damned thing for a minute but then I spotted the begger. Just a little black dot in the sun. "Hello" I thought "This could be curtains for Snoopy" but Algy, my wing man, had seen him too and quick as a flash he has his old Sopwith turned and between me and the enemy. Damned fine man that Algy, willing to lay his life on the line for his friend.

Well the battle raged on. As I watched old Algy plunging toward terra firma, and believe you me it is pretty damned firma when you hit it nose first, I resolved that this would be a battle to the end. It was him or me and I was damned sure it was going to have to be him.

You know you really shouldn't fall asleep like that in the pub, people will think you've had a drop too much.

Errrr Barman, could you ask the lads to keep it down a bit, young lady seems to have dropped off, must have had a busy day shopping and stuff.

ice and a slice

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 08:09:28 PM »

BM is just jealous.
Oh I'm sure... none of it in an aeroplane tho - unless you count multiple 'mile high' membership...  whistle:

Tell me more!  I missed that bit!

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

BM is just jealous.

Oh one doesn't like to boast about one's sexual conquests to a lady  ........ but if you care to pop round to the kennel later I'll show you the notches on the old bedpost.  eyes:

ice and a slice

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »
Ah well you see the Hun used to come at us from out of the sunshine. We used to call them The Hun in the Sun ..... witty eh?

Anyway there I was stooging along the salient just to the east of the Somme River when Rattatatatatatat. I was being shot at. Couldn't see a damned thing for a minute but then I spotted the begger. Just a little black dot in the sun. "Hello" I thought "This could be curtains for Snoopy" but Algy, my wing man, had seen him too and quick as a flash he has his old Sopwith turned and between me and the enemy. Damned fine man that Algy, willing to lay his life on the line for his friend.

Well the battle raged on. As I watched old Algy plunging toward terra firma, and believe you me it is pretty damned firma when you hit it nose first, I resolved that this would be a battle to the end. It was him or me and I was damned sure it was going to have to be him.

You know you really shouldn't fall asleep like that in the pub, people will think you've had a drop too much.

Errrr Barman, could you ask the lads to keep it down a bit, young lady seems to have dropped off, must have had a busy day shopping and stuff.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Wassat, sorry, must have dropped off! redface:

No really..... fascinating Snoops. So did Algy snuff it or wot?

So who told you bout the shoppin? evil:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Wassat, sorry, must have dropped off! redface:

No really..... fascinating Snoops. So did Algy snuff it or wot?

So who told you bout the shoppin? evil:

No No ~ Old Algy pranged but got out with a broken leg. The Hun captured him of course. 6 weeks before we could arrange an exchange to get him back. Cost the Squadron 60 Players and a bottle of Scotch .... mind we all p*ssed in the bottle before we handed it over. Bit like the booze in here ~ What?

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 08:20:05 PM »

BM is just jealous.

If you ask nicely he will post pictures of the ‘planes that he did it in (not the WAAFs that he did it in tho)…  noooo:

To be honest, I’m, not even sure that Wilbur and Orville knew he was aboard…   whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »
No sooner done than said my man.

As you can see it is an oil painting done by one of the lads in the trenches. Talented chappy, wrote a bit o poetry too ...... can't think of his name at the moment but I'm sure it'll come back to me.

Rupert something or other.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 08:25:11 PM by Snoopy »

Tinkerbell

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
Evening all....... large glass of red please BM.  ;D

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »
Ah .... more Totty .... well done BM. That's what this place needs ~ a few of the fairer sex.
Put that one on my slate. Cheers m'dear.