Author Topic: Beats a real Thistle!  (Read 1240 times)

Boozehag

Beats a real Thistle!
« on: May 21, 2007, 05:12:55 PM »
On their way home from a night on the town 2 young ladies decided that they had to go for a pee. The only place with any degree of privacy was the cemetery. After having done what had to be done they found than neither had a tissue to clean themselves up. The first lady said that she would use her knickers and then throw them in the rubbish bin. The second lady said that her husband would have a fit if she came home without any knickers so she grabbed a ribbon from one of the floral tributes on a gravesite.
The following day the two husbands were talking and the first lad said that his wife had come home without any knickers. The second lad said "I don't know what you're worried about, my wife came home with a red ribbon tucked in hers saying 'We'll never forget you - all the regulars at the Crown and Thistle"

tunble:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Beats a real Thistle!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:03:38 PM »
On their way home from a night on the town 2 young ladies decided that they had to go for a pee. The only place with any degree of privacy was the cemetery. After having done what had to be done they found than neither had a tissue to clean themselves up. The first lady said that she would use her knickers and then throw them in the rubbish bin. The second lady said that her husband would have a fit if she came home without any knickers so she grabbed a ribbon from one of the floral tributes on a gravesite.
The following day the two husbands were talking and the first lad said that his wife had come home without any knickers. The second lad said "I don't know what you're worried about, my wife came home with a red ribbon tucked in hers saying 'We'll never forget you - all the regulars at the Crown and Thistle"

tunble:

I've had to smote you for that old one...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: