Disgusterous

Author Topic: Help me, men only to read this post  (Read 1410 times)

markwoods39

Help me, men only to read this post
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:52:22 AM »
Hi all

I was wondering if you could help me??? I went away with the wife on Monday night and just returned today.  While i was away with her a very very strange thing happened to me.  My wife agreed on 5 things i said.  She never in the whole 15 yrs together agreed with me on anything.  rubschin:

On the way home i asked her if she was all ok, and if there was anything the matter with her, she said no why? .  Well i said you agreed with me on 5 things while we was away, she said no Mark it not me it you, you are changing, you are seeing my way of thinking at last.

Now that got me thinking, am i changing, has life come to a point where my mind is going warped, and not thinking right UMMMMM Then this song came on the radio and i was singing to it,  this was the song,   hxxp: youtube. com/watch?v=Qns6Dt3McgQ              and now i keep singing it and can't get it out of my head.  I know i thought i have a nice hot bath, that shall do it .  While i was getting undressed i noticed i getting man BOOBS,OMG i am turning into a woman lol:.  While i am sitting here doing my nails and hair i am thinking no i can't be turning into a woman can i.  It all in my head, just because my wife agreed with me don't mean i turning into a woman.  sad24:

So all you men out  there, has you wife or partner ever agreed with you, i getting really worried here lol: lol: lol: lol:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Help me, men only to read this post
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »
 rubschin: Tricky things wimmin ..... they say these things to get you off balance ~ then they hit you with either (i) a big dent in the car (ii) request for a divorce (iii) A plan that involves moving house/building an extention to your house/ the news that their mother is moving in with you.
Your only hope is to (i) Give up drinking and eating +plus join a gym and get rid of the man boobs (ii) agree to everything and have a nervous breakdown or (iii) flee the country under an assumed name.

Good Luck ... I speak for all the chaps here, we are behind you all the way.  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

markwoods39

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »
Quote from: Snoopy link=topic=3153. msg62974#msg62974 date=1206003521
rubschin: Tricky things wimmin . . . . .  they say these things to get you off balance ~ then they hit you with either (i) a big dent in the car (ii) request for a divorce (iii) A plan that involves moving house/building an extention to your house/ the news that their mother is moving in with you.
Your only hope is to (i) Give up drinking and eating +plus join a gym and get rid of the man boobs (ii) agree to everything and have a nervous breakdown or (iii) flee the country under an assumed name.

Good Luck . . .  I speak for all the chaps here, we are behind you all the way.   whistle:

Request a divorce???? now there a good thought ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 09:03:05 AM »
Prolly having an affair.   ;D
I think my cat wants to kill me...

markwoods39

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 09:03:56 AM »
Hey where my icons???? I demand them now OMG seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i demanding now sad24:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »
Prolly having an affair.   ;D

That's why I suggested he get in shape. Bin there, done that ....... several times  ::)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
Hey where my icons???? I demand them now OMG seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i demanding now sad24:

All will happen once you reach ten posts .... as if by magic your eleventh post will display your emoticons and uploaded pictures on demand. Until you get there you have a limited range of smileys you can use.
Suggest you post some more deathless prose and get the numbers up.

See they work if I "quote" you.

markwoods39

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »
 angry041:

markwoods39

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »
 evil: i will get to my 10th lol:

markwoods39

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 09:12:10 AM »
 censored: censored: censored: censored: censored: censored: censored:

markwoods39

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »
How many have i got to go lol:

markwoods39

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 09:13:20 AM »
Oh yes 1 more here my 10th one eeek: ;D

markwoods39

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 09:14:05 AM »
Just checking to see if it works now lol: lol: eyes: rubschin: tunble: sad32: angel1 point: point:

markwoods39

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 09:14:40 AM »
YES IT WORKS eyes: lol:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 09:54:42 AM »
Congratulations!