Disgusterous

Author Topic: 20 grand for this???  (Read 494 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
20 grand for this???
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »
I know this, for a better description, brick shed. You'd have more space in a car for crying out loud. Please tell me there isnt going to be someone stupid enough to pay that much for it.  Banghead

What is possibly Cornwall's tiniest office, known as the Tardis House, is on sale for nearly £20,000.
The 7ft by 6ft (2m by 1.8m) building, close to Truro's cathedral, has room for a table, chair, computer and very little else.

"It is the smallest office building we have ever sold," estate agent Neil Sargent from Stratton & Holborrow said.

The building, originally built as a loo, is being offered for sale with a 125-year lease at £19,950.

A business is currently being run from the site, which is built over the river on Wilkes Walk.

"There's room for a chair, a table and a computer, but that's it," Mr Sargent said.

"I can stand in it with my arms outstretched and touch the walls.

"When there's two of you in there it gets pretty friendly."

Just when I started to think that property prices down here couldnt get any more ridiculous.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
Re: 20 grand for this???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »
I know this, for a better description, brick shed. You'd have more space in a car for crying out loud. Please tell me there isnt going to be someone stupid enough to pay that much for it.  Banghead

What is possibly Cornwall's tiniest office, known as the Tardis House, is on sale for nearly £20,000.
The 7ft by 6ft (2m by 1.8m) building, close to Truro's cathedral, has room for a table, chair, computer and very little else.

"It is the smallest office building we have ever sold," estate agent Neil Sargent from Stratton & Holborrow said.

The building, originally built as a loo, is being offered for sale with a 125-year lease at £19,950.

A business is currently being run from the site, which is built over the river on Wilkes Walk.

"There's room for a chair, a table and a computer, but that's it," Mr Sargent said.

Just when I started to think that property prices down here couldnt get any more ridiculous.

Including all conveniences I expect.
I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: 20 grand for this???
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »

Including all conveniences I expect.

doh:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.