Disgusterous

Author Topic: I'd like to see him try this on BM  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
Re: I'd like to see him try this on BM
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 04:18:13 PM »

that would invite calamity on the scale of Nick wandering around a firework factory with only a lighter to illuminate the way...  noooo:

or perhaps calamity on the scale of BaldyMort wandering around a wig factory with ??????????????? Well with what , help me out here peoples  ;)
::) A full head of hair perhaps?  ::)
[/quote]

Who else would be wandering around the wig factory with you then  drumroll:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
A mirror in one hand and a tube of fixative in the other perhaps?

Because the mirror would refelect the suns rays and set fire to all the wigs (I'm guessing is your reasoning Mr. Snoops  ;)) and BM would have fixative all over his hands (with wigs he'd previously being trying on stuck to them) and then perhaps couldn't escape the blazing inferno  eeek: or am I just having one of those dreams again when I think I'm still awake  ::)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

Because the mirror would refelect the suns rays and set fire to all the wigs (I'm guessing is your reasoning Mr. Snoops  ;)) and BM would have fixative all over his hands (with wigs he'd previously being trying on stuck to them) and then perhaps couldn't escape the blazing inferno  eeek: or am I just having one of those dreams again when I think I'm still awake  ::)

Something like that LL ~ then you would be able to bath me daily  cloud9:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »

Et tu Landlady?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »

Et tu Landlady?  noooo:

Loves you really - want a lollipop BM  ;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »

Et tu Landlady?  noooo:

Loves you really - want a lollipop BM  ;D
doh:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: