Author Topic: welcome the kitties  (Read 11357 times)

Tinkerbell

Re: welcome the kitties
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2008, 05:30:27 PM »
No Neil Diamond fans in tonight then???

Yes...sorry slight diversion...but that's usual in here i'nt it?  ;)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »

No… ‘tis a heinous crime…  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
Yup!  tunble: Situation normal, meandering all over the place.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

Huh!! (cross ref to Topic: SUrvey: your mail  ) so how come mail has become your hair...or lack of it????   point:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Huh!! (cross ref to Topic: SUrvey: your mail  ) so how come mail has become your hair...or lack of it????   point:
It comes in the post...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »
tunble: I can barely contain the excitement. ::)

You and me both.

arnt you glad i not demanding/wanting anything that costs money my love...low maintenance i am, just like the kitties...
bye the way ours is the dark tabby an white one ...you can find it in the pic yrself... whistle:

They cost bloody fortunes… neutering, that anti flea stuff every five minutes, cat food, litter and litter tray, stupid toys, worming, more toys, visits to the vets, more anti-flea stuff…  cussing:

Dump them in the canal now and buy yourselves a new 42” plasma screen instead.  noooo:

Nah it dont cost that much neutering at age 5 months bout 20-40 quid depending on sex of kitty, worming tabs bout 10quid a yr, flea stuff only bout 30quid a yr, no toys they dont need em, litter tray no longer required they go in my garden, cat flap only cost tenner, cat food is 3.00 week not bad for a lovely ball of fluff......you must love yours if you have three, i will have three soon, plus beano our white fluffy visitor who comes in for some fuss. eyes:
we already got a plasma screen tv ta. point:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »

You and me both.

arnt you glad i not demanding/wanting anything that costs money my love...low maintenance i am, just like the kitties...
bye the way ours is the dark tabby an white one ...you can find it in the pic yrself... whistle:

They cost bloody fortunes… neutering, that anti flea stuff every five minutes, cat food, litter and litter tray, stupid toys, worming, more toys, visits to the vets, more anti-flea stuff…  cussing:

Dump them in the canal now and buy yourselves a new 42” plasma screen instead.  noooo:

Nah it dont cost that much neutering at age 5 months bout 20-40 quid depending on sex of kitty, worming tabs bout 10quid a yr, flea stuff only bout 30quid a yr, no toys they dont need em, litter tray no longer required they go in my garden, cat flap only cost tenner, cat food is 3.00 week not bad for a lovely ball of fluff......you must love yours if you have three, i will have three soon, plus beano our white fluffy visitor who comes in for some fuss. eyes:
Learning how to use the quote function – priceless!  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »
I seem to remember someone pointing the same thing out to a certain balding barman not so long ago  point:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »
I seem to remember someone pointing the same thing out to a certain balding barman not so long ago  point:
eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2008, 06:46:32 PM »

You and me both.

it works sometimes...dont matter as long as point is over....
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

You and me both.

it works sometimes...dont matter as long as point is over....
noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
eeek:

A phrase along the lines of "You'd think the guy who put the site together would know how to use quotes" if memory serves me correctly  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »
stay on topic this is kitty thread only...... Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »
sack, brick, canal then...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »

I was sticking up for you seeing as BM was taking the mickey out of you for something I'd previously picked him up on  sad24: