Author Topic: The Welcome to Mrs S thread  (Read 4768 times)

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
The Welcome to Mrs S thread
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
Welcome.Tel us a bit about yerself.We like it when new ladies join.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline TG

• Fool Member
Re: The Welcome to Mrs S thread
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »
Mrs S gave birth to a baby boy in the early hours of this morning so she will not be posting with her usual frequency. ;)
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »
Mrs S gave birth to a baby boy in the early hours of this morning so she will not be posting with her usual frequency. ;)
Why?  shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »
Why?  shrugs:

Dunno. Banging on about being in hospital,busy & similar.  noooo:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
Why?  shrugs:

Dunno. Banging on about being in hospital,busy & similar.  noooo:
Pathetic...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
Why?  shrugs:

Whaddya mean why? ~ It had to come out some time. doh:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »

Do offer our congratulations to Mrs S and presumably Mr S. Do we have any details? Boy, Girl, Litter of Puppies? Size, weight and all other  relevant information is usual. Mrs TG will know these (You are not, as a mere male, expected to have remembered them) but I am sure that Wenchy, Tinkerbell, Miss D, Ice n Slice et al will want to know.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »

Do offer our congratulations to Mrs S and presumably Mr S. Do we have any details? Boy, Girl, Litter of Puppies? Size, weight and all other  relevant information is usual. Mrs TG will know these (You are not, as a mere male, expected to have remembered them) but I am sure that Wenchy, Tinkerbell, Miss D, Ice n Slice et al will want to know.

Mrs TG will give you all the details I'm sure. From a blokes point of view, its a boy and both are well.  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
Spoken like a true bloke. happy088

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 12:30:44 PM »

Mrs TG will give you all the details I'm sure. From a blokes point of view, its a boy and both are well.  whistle:
Was it ugly?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »

Was it ugly?

All babies are ugly ~ except to their mothers.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »

Baby boy Elliott born at 2.40am this morning weighting 6lb7oz all ok just waiting to hear when i can go see him...
we were only with mrs s at 7pm last nite an still no sign, as she was a week overdue! then i looked on my phone this morning and was greeted with a new baby pic so gorgeous...
will post a pic later... cloud9:

she is also the owner of the 7 kitties too. so a bit hectic in her house at mo!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 07:38:05 AM by Mrs TG »
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »
Don't post your daughter on the internet, Mrs Worthington!
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Online Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 07:56:27 AM »

I refer you all to http://www.virtual-pub.com/SMF/index.php?topic=2099.0

And in the same vein:

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver looked at the child and blurted out, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"
Infuriated, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.
The man sympathized and said, "Why, he's a public servant! He shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind!"
"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 08:08:54 AM »

I refer you all to http://www.virtual-pub.com/SMF/index.php?topic=2099.0

And in the same vein:

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver looked at the child and blurted out, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"
Infuriated, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.
The man sympathized and said, "Why, he's a public servant! He shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind!"
"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

drumroll:

They don't write 'em like that any more (probably for a good reason)

Congratulations Mrs S anyway.  angel1
I mostly despair