Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
Re: Nick
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
ooooooooooo wat is this?
Guest  04:29:23 PM Unknown Action ?

Come on what does unknown action mean?  whistle:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 03:55:05 PM »
It means we don't know what they are doing.

And really we don't but to me it suggests an attempt to look behind the curtain marked "Management Only" ~ which they cannot do as it is passworded.

None of those five guests are on the banned list, their IP addresses indicated that 2 came from one related source and the other three seem to have been from a different source but again related. This suggests that the guests were all automated "bots" searching the site, as happens many times a day, gathering information of use to the advertisers. Your details are safe as they cannot access them, they can only read the posts.

Frankly I would stop looking at what others are doing if it worries you ~ that's what I am here for.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:57:14 PM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »
Two of the guests are now trying to register accounts. If they are "bots" they will not be able to so do.
Forget them.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »

And really we don't but to me it suggests an attempt to look behind the curtain marked "Management Only" ~ which they cannot do as it is passworded.

None of those five guests are on the banned list, their IP addresses indicated that 2 came from one related source and the other three seem to have been from a different source but again related. This suggests that the guests were all automated "bots" searching the site, as happens many times a day, gathering information of use to the advertisers. Your details are safe as they cannot access them, they can only read the posts.

Frankly I would stop looking at what others are doing if it worries you ~ that's what I am here for.

oooo very exciting, just that i never seen unknown action before so forgive me for being nosey.... scared2:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »

oooo very exciting, just that i never seen unknown action before so forgive me for being nosey.... scared2:

Nothing to forgive old girl ..... if you don't know then ask. We may be flippant and even rude at times but we do care ~ honest. ;)

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »

Nothing to forgive old girl ..... if you don't know then ask. We may be flippant and even rude at times but we do care ~ honest. ;)

tis all exciting stuff aint it...i am very nosey inquisitive !

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »
I don't know what any of you are talking about here - but then again what's new there eh  ::)
Morning LL  cloud9:

Morning BM   eyes:
How's the speech practise? Can you deliver the verbal performance without pacing yet  whistle:
noooo:

WHen is this blasted wedding anyway. It seems to have been going on for months already
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »
Saturday next mate. BM flies to the UK tomorrow.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »
You worry all of us. scared2:
I mostly despair

Online Nick

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
Saturday next mate. BM flies to the UK tomorrow.

What's he going to do all week? rubschin:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
LL has a full itinerary planned you may be sure.
No real details to hand but I bet it will include lots of shopping, visiting of rellies and friends, rehearsals of ceremony, rehearsals of speech, lectures on deportment and behaviour, more shopping, a haircut (or polish) and above all the spending of money.  whistle:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
LL has a full itinerary planned you may be sure.
No real details to hand but I bet it will include lots of shopping, visiting of rellies and friends, rehearsals of ceremony, rehearsals of speech, lectures on deportment and behaviour, more shopping, a haircut (or polish) and above all the spending of money.  whistle:
And testing his oral abilities? (With the speech of course)
I mostly despair

Online Nick

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »
Poor chap. I spect he just wants to go to the pub  noooo:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »
Mother of the Bride will not be denied her day.
Poor Barsteward doesn't stand a chance really. I feel almost sorry for him.noooo:

When my eldest girl got married (first time anyway) I had both a Mother of the Bride and a Stepmother of the Bride to contend with. Messy!

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »
What you lot said... poor me...  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: