Author Topic: Are you ready BarMan????????????????  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
Are you ready BarMan????????????????
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:01:38 AM »
Today (Sunday) is your last full CY day before flying in for the event  eeek:

How's it going over there?????
Are you ready for over here?????

'Kids' have gone off this morning for the final pre-wedding meeting with the vicar (to hand over hard cash I believe) -tonight I am on Heathrow run to pick up niece flying in from NZ for the wedding - everything seems to be on track and no further instances of pre-wedding feuding between the B & G luckily  ::)

Nearest pub to the church is the 'Cherry Tree' so see you all there around 13:00 next Saturday  eeek:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Are you ready BarMan????????????????
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
I'm, um... nearly ready... like...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »
I'm, um... nearly ready... like...  noooo:

Of course you are  bs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »
Just a quick question ref my busted PC  ::)
Went on line here this morning to view biz email and system said there was none  confused:
Is there really none  cry: or can I not view them now coz my PC is undergoing surgery  ;)
Thought I'd just ask but don't be rude to me  redface: if it's a stupid girlie like question  surrender:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »
Went on line here this morning to view biz email and system said there was none  confused:
Is there really none  cry: or can I not view them now coz my PC is undergoing surgery  ;)
Thought I'd just ask but don't be rude to me  redface: if it's a stupid girlie like question  surrender:
whistle:

I forgot to change something... I'll fix it now...

All the e-mails that were there are now here.

All the e-mails from February to the beggining of May have gone to the great big electronic wastebasket in the sky...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »
whistle:

All the e-mails from February to the beggining of May have gone to the great big electronic wastebasket in the sky...

Blood -I ned stronger reading glasses to view that postscript  angry041:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
whistle:

Blood -I ned stronger reading glasses to view that postscript  angry041:
whistle:

Just sent you an e-mail from Joe Wilhelm!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »
oooooo I love a good wedding what part of the country is this wedding of yr?have you sold all rights to hello magazine too?  Bm probably forget to bring his suit LL unless you already got it with you... i got my daughters to look forward too but not till 1 may 2010, gives me plenty of time to save bankrupt myself, as i have offered to buy wedding dress, any tips and hints would be appreciated  rubschin:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »
oooooo I love a good wedding what part of the country is this wedding of yr?have you sold all rights to hello magazine too?  Bm probably forget to bring his suit LL unless you already got it with you... i got my daughters to look forward too but not till 1 may 2010, gives me plenty of time to save bankrupt myself, as i have offered to buy wedding dress, any tips and hints would be appreciated  rubschin:
May 24th... Surrey...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
May 24th... Surrey...

have a great day....pm me some pretty pics after, or you can show us your speech on your tube that be a good laugh, tell you what mr tg is a bit peeved that my daughters dad will be having to do the speech an he so wanted to do it, he is really good speech giver, you should hire him for a pint of strongbow small fee  eyes:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 09:41:57 AM »
May 24th... Surrey...

have a great day....pm me some pretty pics after, or you can show us your speech on your tube that be a good laugh, tell you what mr tg is a bit peeved that my daughters dad will be having to do the speech an he so wanted to do it, he is really good speech giver, you should hire him for a pint of strongbow small fee  eyes:
He can do mine if he wants...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »

Nearest pub to the church is the 'Cherry Tree' so see you all there around 13:00 next Saturday  eeek:

Assuming it's the one I think it is, I was only a couple of hundred yards from that pub earlier today
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »

Assuming it's the one I think it is, I was only a couple of hundred yards from that pub earlier today
Well, you were a week early then!  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »
Are you ready for over here?????

Well rumour has it that he has finally got around to writing his own speech.....

be afraid.....

be VERY afraid  scared2:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.