Disgusterous

Author Topic: PARTY TIME  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: PARTY TIME
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »
Oh well, looks like I'll just have to share this box of Wispa's with the guys then.....  whistle:
cloud9:

That'll be the guys at the party we are having whilst BM is away will it?

BM isnt coming to the party?  whistle:

Well I can always save him what would have been wenchy's share of the box  happy088
I couldn't eat that much...  noooo:

Not after a saucer of cream anyway. Miaow!
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 04:21:47 PM »
Bear in mind he could also sort out some decent beer supplies while he is over ehre Snoop.  eyes:

Hene the Wispa bribry.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »
BM ~ Pay the export duties on British beer?  point:  I don't think sooooooooooooo!

Nah ~ His homebrew in old Spitfire bottles is the best we can hope for.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »
Oh well, looks like I'll just have to share this box of Wispa's with the guys then.....  whistle:
cloud9:

That'll be the guys at the party we are having whilst BM is away will it?

BM isnt coming to the party?  whistle:

Well I can always save him what would have been wenchy's share of the box  happy088
I couldn't eat that much...  noooo:

Not after a saucer of cream anyway. Miaow!
;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2008, 05:55:50 AM »
Where is Bouncer?  rubschin:

Anyway, he doesn't do turnips now (Darwin, not Bouncer), 'tis Bio-fuel and world starvation...  whistle:

Didn't they say they were leaving the country for an extended period? I do recall mention of an ill relative and a commitment to care for same for a period of at least six months. There was some talk of keeping in touch but ~ out of sight, out of mind I guess. Memory tells me it was Spain but I could be wrong.

Much more to the point where is Growler and what about Deggsy? ..... his photographs were brilliant. The whole "Photographic section" of the library was his idea but seems to get little use these days.
Berek only looks in occasionally too ~  rubschin: perhaps we should start a fight?

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 08:45:37 AM »
Berek only looks in occasionally too ~  rubschin: perhaps we should start a fight?

You just need to know how to attract the Lesser Spotted Berek Snoops. Insulting his football team tends to get his attention  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 07:29:52 AM »

Anyway, he doesn't do turnips now (Darwin, not Bouncer), 'tis Bio-fuel and world starvation...  whistle:

Didn't they say they were leaving the country for an extended period? I do recall mention of an ill relative and a commitment to care for same for a period of at least six months. There was some talk of keeping in touch but ~ out of sight, out of mind I guess. Memory tells me it was Spain but I could be wrong.

Much more to the point where is Growler and what about Deggsy? ..... his photographs were brilliant. The whole "Photographic section" of the library was his idea but seems to get little use these days.
Bouncer and partner were off to South Africa if I remember righly as he was poorly... hope they are okay.
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »

Bouncer and partner were off to South Africa if I remember righly as he was poorly... hope they are okay.

Wasn't it her mother that needed caring for? I must be getting old, memory going and all that. AND I can't be arsed to look back to the parting posts (assuming they haven't dropped off into the ether)