Author Topic: Well ..... it's the day after  (Read 7487 times)

Tinkerbell

Well ..... it's the day after
« on: May 25, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »
Sunday..... Miss P is now Mrs.......  I'm sure everyone had a brilliant time, just wonder how many are nursing sore heads this morning. If any of the esteemed party logs on today, our deepest congrats to the bride & groom...now 'Mr & Mrs' and to those who did all the hard work.... you can now breath a sigh of relief. Even if the 'relies' didn't all get on, they will have still eaten the food you provided, drunk themselves silly and be recounting it for months.

Continue the party for a couple of days.... make the most of it!!!! 

Love to all.   ;)

We will continue to raid the bar in your absence BM. Slate has been wiped clean (bl**dy efficient cleaners here!!!)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Well ..... it's the day after
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 09:29:23 AM »
All downhill from now on.

How long before "We are a Grandmother" is announced I wonder ~ open a book anyone?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

How long before "We are a Grandmother" is announced I wonder ~ open a book anyone?

It was 22 months when we went through all this with last child (only daughter).... last July our 8th grandchild arrived..... I'm sure there may be more!!
5 childen = 6 weddings  (one liked it so much he went back & did it again!!)
Christmas is damned expensive!!

Wouldn't have missed any of it (well almost) for the world!  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 09:42:00 AM »

It was 22 months when we went through all this with last child (only daughter).... last July our 8th grandchild arrived..... I'm sure there may be more!!

Five children (three are still at school!) = four weddings so far = four grandchildren. ::)

Happy to trade all for a new beginning ~ open to offers BUT there will be NO Weddings for me next time round! evil:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »

Five children (three are still at school!) = four weddings so far = four grandchildren. ::)

Happy to trade all for a new beginning ~ open to offers BUT there will be NO Weddings for me next time round! evil:

bloody ell snoops, how old are you?

you have had a fulfilled life so far aint you!
i been married twice first time for 19 yrs so did have good innings, married for nearly 60 oppps 6 yrs this time. no babies to mr tg, been there done that! an i was 39 when we met, so bit old!
i got three kids all grown up, 1 daughter 22 getting married in may 2010, maybe grandkids after then arrrrrrrrrrrr
 no gf or bf on scene for my other sons who are 24 and nearly 21! so no weddings for em for long time i hope (ps you know what i am saying ) eyes:
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »
Sunday..... Miss P is now Mrs.......  I'm sure everyone had a brilliant time, just wonder how many are nursing sore heads this morning. If any of the esteemed party logs on today, our deepest congrats to the bride & groom...now 'Mr & Mrs' and to those who did all the hard work.... you can now breath a sigh of relief. Even if the 'relies' didn't all get on, they will have still eaten the food you provided, drunk themselves silly and be recounting it for months.

Continue the party for a couple of days.... make the most of it!!!! 

Love to all.   ;)

We will continue to raid the bar in your absence BM. Slate has been wiped clean (bl**dy efficient cleaners here!!!)

hope they had great time, now it all reality, and empty bank accounts!

hope we get to see the pics of it all i hope! eyes:

Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »

tinks i had you down for some 21 yr old, must b the innocent fairy pic,
are you an Mr barman related or you just his gofer?

i am sooooooooooo nosey inquisitive

ps my dad used to say will you lot stop reproducing after he got his 16th grandchild!  scared2:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »

i been married twice first time for 19 yrs so did have good innings, married for nearly 60 oppps 6 yrs this time. no babies to mr tg, been there done that! an i was 39 when we met, so bit old!
i got three kids all grown up, 1 daughter 22 getting married in may 2010, maybe grandkids after then arrrrrrrrrrrr
 no gf or bf on scene for my other sons who are 24 and nearly 21! so no weddings for em for long time i hope (ps you know what i am saying ) eyes:

I shall be 61 on 11th July coming.
Married at 19 years and 3 months ~ had son when I was 21 and daughter two years and 3 months later. To save your aching brain that means that my eldest is a boy and he was 40 this year. His sister will be 38 in August. The son has had two wives and is now living with someone else (I have never met her) By his first wife he had two children and by his second one child. Daughter had one child by her first marriage and then divorced and has since remarried. There will be no more off spring from her!
Wife number 1 and I separated in 1986 and divorced in 1987. I remarried in 1988. Unexpectedly (because the medics said it was not possible and we, stupidly, believed them and threw away the contraceptives) we had a daughter in 1993 ..... several failed pregnancies later (see Cherie you are not the only one!!!) we had a son in 1998 and another in 2001. My first wife was a few months older than me. My second is 12 years my junior.
My inside leg measures 30 inches, I have a heart condition and types two diabetes and am admitedly overweight.
Both of my parents are deceased, I have no life insurance and no "expectations" of any large inheritances. The house is 90% in my wife's name as it is likely that I shall die first and that will keep it out of the hands of my estate and any arguments with creditors, children from previous marriages etc. My ex wife has remarried.
Is there anything else you would like to know?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 10:42:58 AM by Snoopy »

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »

I shall be 61 on 11th July coming.
Married at 19 years and 3 months ~ had son when I was 21 and daughter two years and 3 months later. To save your aching brain that means that my eldest is a boy and he was 40 this year. His sister will be 38 in August. The son has had two wives and is now living with someone else (I have never met her) By his first wife he had two children and by his second one child. Daughter had one child by her first marriage and then divorced and has since remarried. There will be no more off spring from her!
Wife number 1 and I separated in 1986 and divorced in 1987. I remarried in 1988. Unexpectedly (because the medics said it was not possible and we, stupidly, believed them and threw away the contraceptives) we had a daughter in 1993 ..... several failed pregnancies later (see Cherie you are not the only one!!!) we had a son in 1998 and another in 2001. My first wife was a few months older than me. My second is 12 years my junior.
My inside leg measures 30 inches, I have a heart condition and types two diabetes and am admitedly overweight.
Both of my parents are deceased, I have no life insurance and no "expectations" of any large inheritances. The house is 90% in my wife's name as it is likely that I shall die first and that will keep it out of the hands of my estate and any arguments with creditors, children from previous marriages etc. My ex wife has remarried.
Is there anything else you would like to know?

bloody ell snoops that some life hey, i think you should sell your story an make a few bob !

mmmmm just thinking if you missed anything interesting out, mmmmmmm will let you know

my life is boring compared hey, not my kids though they are best thing that ever happened

did i forget to say mr tg has two daugters from his first short marriage, aged 22 and 24 .

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 12:55:30 PM »
 rubschin: I doubt that anyone would pay to read about me ................ I know I wouldn't  noooo:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »

ps my dad used to say will you lot stop reproducing after he got his 16th grandchild!  scared2:

16....noooooooo please noooooo!!!! Thanks for the compliment Mr TG.... 'fraid 21 was a long time ago!!!! 60 in June and proud of it (at 48 was told I had a 50/50 chance of seeing 53!!!!) Won't bore you with the details, but now you can see why I'm doing all the things I ever wanted to and am living in a hot climate!!!!

No, BM and I are not related (that I know of!!!)... just good friends..............with LL and BM I mean!!!  redface:  We help one another out with the pets/house/garden etc... well, it's their fault I have a dog..... long story!!! 

Enough detail???????   lol:

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »

16....noooooooo please noooooo!!!! Thanks for the compliment Mr TG.... 'fraid 21 was a long time ago!!!! 60 in June and proud of it (at 48 was told I had a 50/50 chance of seeing 53!!!!) Won't bore you with the details, but now you can see why I'm doing all the things I ever wanted to and am living in a hot climate!!!!

No, BM and I are not related (that I know of!!!)... just good friends..............with LL and BM I mean!!!  redface:  We help one another out with the pets/house/garden etc... well, it's their fault I have a dog..... long story!!! 

Enough detail???????   lol:

thanks for that....me so nosey... sounds good living over there ,is there any nice cheap houses to rent!  eyes:

you heard anything since the big day? wonder how there suffering now the day after hey!  angry041:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »
Haven't heard a word, but didn't expect to really. BM's first port of call when his head feels better ( whistle:), will be the pub, I'm sure. Hopefully they're still having a brilliant time with the family.

Cheap houses to rent??? Well yes, as a matter of fact I know of a couple...well apartments.... have a look at my website:- http://www.cyprusapartment-pissouri.co.uk then you'll see what I do to rake in a few extra Euros each month!!!   eeek:

Coming over for a break?? Sun's warm hot, wine's cool!!   cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 02:30:35 PM »
 cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Tinkerbell