Author Topic: Womens rights! 'No chance' say Al Qaeda 'Get our dinner on'  (Read 688 times)

Offline TG

• Fool Member
Bunch of medieval fascists! Women should have the right to blow people up. For gods sake this is the 21st century!

"A woman's role, he said on the Internet audio recording, is limited to caring for the homes and children of Al Qaeda fighters."
  cussing:

The ladies are not happy, and who can blame them?

"His remarks have since prompted an outcry from fundamentalist women, who are fighting or pleading for the right to be terrorists."

I should think so to. But wait, it seems you don't have to blow things up to be a female terrorist:

"A'eeda Dahsheh is a Palestinian mother of four in Lebanon who said she supports al-Zawahri and has chosen to raise children at home as her form of jihad. However, she said, she also supports any woman who chooses instead to take part in terror attacks."

Brilliant. Ironing for Allah, that have the west quaking in its collective boots.  happy088

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/31/world/main4142514.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_4142514

I think my cat wants to kill me...

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Womens rights! 'No chance' say Al Qaeda 'Get our dinner on'
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:56:02 AM »
"I felt that my heart was about to explode in my chest...I am powerless."

No dear, just PMT.

Mind you imagine PMT strapped to a bomb! scared2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: Womens rights! 'No chance' say Al Qaeda 'Get our dinner on'
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
"A'eeda Dahsheh is a Palestinian mother of four in Lewisham who said she supports al-Zawahri and has chosen to live on benefits and raise children at home as her form of jihad.

Now I see what the BNP chap was on about.
I mostly despair