Disgusterous

Author Topic: Is that all?  (Read 502 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Is that all?
« on: June 18, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »
Boy's killers must serve 30 years ~ 30 years seems like a long time but these callous b@st@rds will still be only 49 and 52 when they get out, assuming that the bleeding hearts don't launch an appeal on their behalf that we will have to pay for. What about the US system of 999 years? That might have some effect.

As an alternative let them serve the 30 years then kick them out ... back to wherever their forefathers came from. cussing:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7460553.stm
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Is that all?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
Boy's killers must serve 30 years ~ 30 years seems like a long time but these callous b@st@rds will still be only 49 and 52 when they get out, assuming that the bleeding hearts don't launch an appeal on their behalf that we will have to pay for. What about the US system of 999 years? That might have some effect.

As an alternative let them serve the 30 years then kick them out ... back to wherever their forefathers came from. cussing:

I'd hang them both... End of story.
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »
Ah. But they didnt mean to kill 'im did they? They thought it was some other bloke so you prolly get the other 969 years off for that.  rubschin:

TG : legal expert.  happy088
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Mrs TG

• Fool Member
  • Scouse and proud!!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »

I'd hang them both... End of story.

yep i totally agree...
words fail me i tell you, i would wana get my own revenge if it was one of my family....sad sorry world we live in
Listen to the whispers of your heart, for there resides your strength of spirit and the goodness of your soul.

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
What about the US system of 999 years? That might have some effect.

Agreed.

We could also adopt the American appeal system where by pleading their case well, the sentence is reduced to 249 years.
I mostly despair