Author Topic: Nit picking  (Read 2119 times)

ice and a slice

Nit picking
« on: June 23, 2008, 05:07:42 AM »
Just teated daughter number 2 for the umpteenth time, meanwhile neighbour's 7 year old ("oh he's never had them!!!") is scratching like a good 'un.  I hate them, little bu**ers! evil:

I think shaving the heads bald is the only way - I'll bet you don't get them do you BM?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Nit picking
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 05:35:57 AM »
Just teated daughter number 2 for the umpteenth time, meanwhile neighbour's 7 year old ("oh he's never had them!!!") is scratching like a good 'un.  I hate them, little bu**ers! evil:

I think shaving the heads bald is the only way - I'll bet you don't get them do you BM?

Banghead

No I don't... but then I don't associate with children... apart from on here of course...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

ice and a slice

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 05:55:05 AM »

Banghead

No I don't... but then I don't associate with children... apart from on here of course...  whistle:

You know what they say, it's never too late to have a second childhood!  Nits are obligatory! lol:

Yes I think a mass pub 'comb through' with the little white plastic comb that pulls half your hair out is in order!  I've done it to myself 4 times coz you swear you can feel them but nothing! Weird eeek:

I'll bet you're all feeling itchy now!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 06:08:09 AM »

Banghead

You know what they say, it's never too late to have a second childhood!  Nits are obligatory! lol:

Yes I think a mass pub 'comb through' with the little white plastic comb that pulls half your hair out is in order!  I've done it to myself 4 times coz you swear you can feel them but nothing! Weird eeek:

Can't you just put a drop of that Frontline stuff on the back of your neck... and the kids?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

ice and a slice

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 06:19:21 AM »

Banghead

Can't you just put a drop of that Frontline stuff on the back of your neck... and the kids?

I think that's ok for Snoops but not the 'umans! 

It's a thought tho isn't it?  Frontline for kids would be great. 8)  Squirt on the back of the neck and away you go! ;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 06:25:53 AM »

Banghead

It's a thought tho isn't it?  Frontline for kids would be great. 8)  Squirt on the back of the neck and away you go! ;D
Why wouldn't it work?  rubschin:

Why don't you risk it on one of the kids (the one you like least) and see what happens?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

ice and a slice

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 10:02:08 AM »

Banghead

Why don't you risk it on one of the kids (the one you like least) and see what happens?  whistle:

Yes I'll give it a go - it cures the nervous tics as well. 8)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:10 AM »
We had a letter from the school a week or so ago ~ "To all parents, a child in the school is suffering from headlice, please check your child's hair regularly and take appropriate action."

We mentioned this to the boys on their ritual nightly head wash and inspection. "Oh yes" said the elder "It's XXX, he sits in front of me and XXXXX. We watch his hair moving all the time"  
First thought sick2:
Second thought "Poor little sod, what are his parents thinking of"

Next day discussion at the school gate. All mothers agreed that it is a crying shame and that something must be done. Head teacher is hiding in his office but spotted so the mums descend on him. "Look we all know which child it is .... speak to his mother"
Head wails "I can't so that" ~ he is clearly horrified at the thought of confrontation.
"OK" says group "We'll sort it"
Another meeting at school gate. A Father steps forward "I know her well ~ I'll have a word"
Two days later .... lice all gone.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

Banghead

It burns!!!! Like fires of the hottest hell!!! It burns!!!

Offline Nick

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 12:12:02 PM »
Many years ago. Many many years ago ( noooo:) I got a dose of crabs! It was a fun night, but the legacy was not welcome. I put some of that head hair stuff on my pubes.

JESUS CHRIST!!

Imagine a blowtorch on your willy and you are halfway there.

It worked though (after 2 applications  angry041:)
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

Banghead

Ah... good reason to try it on the one she likes least then... or Mr. Ice n' a Slice  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

ice and a slice

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »

Banghead

Ah... good reason to try it on the one she likes least then... or Mr. Ice n' a Slice  whistle:

So on which part of him are you suggesting I try this? rubschin:

Wenchy, have you tried Frontline then eeek:?

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 05:11:18 AM »

Banghead

the back of his neck... first...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 08:31:19 AM »

Banghead

My Dad thought it would be funny.  sad24:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 09:08:46 AM »

Banghead

My Dad thought it would be funny.  sad24:

I think your Dad was right  point:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.