Author Topic: Dinner tonight  (Read 2198440 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: Dinner tonight
« Reply #24600 on: September 15, 2013, 04:09:01 PM »
Pork belly ( noooo: not BM's) marinated in Chinese five spices and other stuff backing in oven now - accompanied by side serving of stir fry veg's (or pan fried if Ginger is looking  eeek:)

BUT tomorrow will have superb posh grub served alla the fair hand of Miss. A  cloud9:

Egg n chips......... rubschin:

Sis will have you for that one ....  no full English for you  noooo: noooo:

Sounds yummy BTW sis  Thumbs:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #24601 on: September 15, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »
Pork belly ( noooo: not BM's) marinated in Chinese five spices and other stuff backing in oven now - accompanied by side serving of stir fry veg's (or pan fried if Ginger is looking  eeek:)

BUT tomorrow will have superb posh grub served alla the fair hand of Miss. A  cloud9:

I won't be here when the next BM Towers movies/drinkathon fest occurs  sad24:
I don't think they like me  evil:
Wait till they get their bill on check out  whistle:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #24602 on: September 15, 2013, 04:13:41 PM »

One of my favourites  cloud9:
Last time we had eggs at Miss. A's they were softly boiled and served with asparagus soldiers ..........now that is POSH  cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24603 on: September 15, 2013, 04:14:36 PM »

That reminds me of the joke about the duck that takes his secretary to an hotel for a dirty weekend! happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24604 on: September 15, 2013, 04:15:17 PM »

Last time we had eggs at Miss. A's they were softly boiled and served with asparagus soldiers ..........now that is POSH  cloud9:

That's why I said eggs....... ::)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24605 on: September 15, 2013, 04:16:13 PM »

We werk all summer and you disapear in the winter.......

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24606 on: September 15, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »

Type slower for her Apey...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24607 on: September 15, 2013, 04:18:18 PM »

No wonder you drink........ noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24608 on: September 15, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »

No wonder you drink........ noooo:

I drinks to forget like....   noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #24609 on: September 15, 2013, 04:22:38 PM »
My supper is cooking nicely - thank you..........

BM I think you will find yours is now to be served in the bin and Apey's breakfast will be in the same location  eveilgrin:

You have the minimar toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loud for my old ears anyway  :lalalala

Offline Miss Adventure

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #24610 on: September 15, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »

Am werking at it as we type and will even iron tablecloth seeing as it is you LL scared2:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24611 on: September 15, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »
My supper is cooking nicely - thank you..........

BM I think you will find yours is now to be served in the bin and Apey's breakfast will be in the same location  eveilgrin:

You have the minimar toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loud for my old ears anyway  :lalalala

You have to see how loud it will go ...it's the law like....... Thumbs:

so cold burnt pizza again....... evil:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24612 on: September 15, 2013, 04:25:31 PM »

Am werking at it as we type and will even iron tablecloth seeing as it is you LL scared2:

Doessn't she bring her own clothes......... eeek:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24613 on: September 15, 2013, 04:30:35 PM »

Toga party....  eyes:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #24614 on: September 15, 2013, 04:31:36 PM »

Toga party....  eyes:

You seem to have a new roman fetish......... rubschin: