Disgusterous

Author Topic: Dinner tonight  (Read 2118405 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: Dinner tonight
« Reply #27675 on: April 10, 2014, 07:53:25 PM »
LL is making an Fatata....? Shrugs:

rubschin:

Not in an man pot..... ::)

What is it?

It does not google that well.....http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/gg82/gg82-46624.html

Obviously not in a man pot  noooo:, or have you not noticed when she/him is naked....only blokes are allowed to use them.  Thumbs:

It is like a rough-cooked omelette that is finished off under the grill like....

This one had broad beans and feta plus onions and stuff....

The highlight of the meal was that we hadn't used the grill for years and it filled the kitchen with smoke and set off the fire alarm....  noooo:

Thumbs:

Oh dear about the smoke detector.  lol:

Get one of them halogen convection ovens.  Thumbs:....My mum got one before me and her electric unit usage has gone down by 25%  (equivalent of last year's usage) since she stopped using her cooker. Easy to clean, quick to heat up and perfick for pizza. Thumbs: Not sure about my leccy bill yet, as the postman seems to be 'having a break' over the last week or so.  noooo:

I told Foggy about it, but Apey refused to pay out the munny to save munny.  noooo:

Halogen eh....?  rubschin:

Like this like....?

Yep.  Thumbs:

Paps had them in for 30 snotters, they have sold out of them now. Most places now want 70 for the same thing.  noooo:

Get one.....you can't go wrong. John who owns the 60's bar cooks a complete Sunday roast in his (for two people... and he is a greedy fecker!) all the spuds and other veg included.

It takes about 3 mins to get to 220 Degs, rather than 30 mins in a cooker. Simple to clean etc..

You will thank me.  Thumbs:

Apey is just scared of spending, Foggy has to push her arse on their cooker because the door does not shut propper like....and you thought she had cellulite.  noooo:

Okay!  Thumbs:

My mum pointed out that most of her roasting trays are oblong and do not fit for the bigger stuff (because the hologen thingy is circular), such as a joint of beef.

'Slim John' from the 60's bar just said "buy the round tin foil trays from the supermarket"..he is right, they werk perfick and if you want you can wash them and re-use them many times. I bought 5 of them for about one Euro.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27676 on: April 10, 2014, 10:07:49 PM »

rubschin:

What is it?

It does not google that well.....http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/gg82/gg82-46624.html

Obviously not in a man pot  noooo:, or have you not noticed when she/him is naked....only blokes are allowed to use them.  Thumbs:

It is like a rough-cooked omelette that is finished off under the grill like....

The highlight of the meal was that we hadn't used the grill for years and it filled the kitchen with smoke and set off the fire alarm....  noooo:

Thumbs:

Get one of them halogen convection ovens.  Thumbs:....My mum got one before me and her electric unit usage has gone down by 25%  (equivalent of last year's usage) since she stopped using her cooker. Easy to clean, quick to heat up and perfick for pizza. Thumbs: Not sure about my leccy bill yet, as the postman seems to be 'having a break' over the last week or so.  noooo:

I told Foggy about it, but Apey refused to pay out the munny to save munny.  noooo:

Halogen eh....?  rubschin:

Like this like....?

Yep.  Thumbs:

Paps had them in for 30 snotters, they have sold out of them now. Most places now want 70 for the same thing.  noooo:

Get one.....you can't go wrong. John who owns the 60's bar cooks a complete Sunday roast in his (for two people... and he is a greedy fecker!) all the spuds and other veg included.

It takes about 3 mins to get to 220 Degs, rather than 30 mins in a cooker. Simple to clean etc..

You will thank me.  Thumbs:

Apey is just scared of spending, Foggy has to push her arse on their cooker because the door does not shut propper like....and you thought she had cellulite.  noooo:

Okay!  Thumbs:

My mum pointed out that most of her roasting trays are oblong and do not fit for the bigger stuff (because the hologen thingy is circular), such as a joint of beef.

'Slim John' from the 60's bar just said "buy the round tin foil trays from the supermarket"..he is right, they werk perfick and if you want you can wash them and re-use them many times. I bought 5 of them for about one Euro.  Thumbs:

Tight-arse....... noooo:

Offline Miss Adventure

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #27677 on: April 11, 2014, 01:51:13 PM »

Don't you mean a fritata - or is it a big one?

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #27678 on: April 11, 2014, 01:54:44 PM »
Not in his case  noooo:

hattip:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27679 on: April 11, 2014, 02:01:55 PM »

Don't you mean a fritata - or is it a big one?

Probably....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #27680 on: April 11, 2014, 02:04:13 PM »
What a mong  noooo: noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27681 on: April 11, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »

rubschin:

What is it?

Thumbs:

21 snotters at poplife ....going tomorrow...... Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27682 on: April 11, 2014, 03:19:40 PM »

rubschin:

What is it?

Thumbs:

Not sure about poplife.  rubschin:

At least you will save on leccy bills for the two weeks it werks though.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27683 on: April 11, 2014, 03:27:41 PM »

rubschin:

What is it?

Thumbs:

Not sure about poplife.  rubschin:

At least you will save on leccy bills for the two weeks it werks though.  Thumbs:

SCORE......... Thumbs: Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #27684 on: April 11, 2014, 03:30:16 PM »
 hattip:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27685 on: April 11, 2014, 03:34:51 PM »
Maccy Ds........ redface:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #27686 on: April 11, 2014, 03:40:24 PM »
Tuna sarnies & coleslaw.....cannot be bothered with cooking.  noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27687 on: April 11, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
Tuna sarnies & coleslaw.....cannot be bothered with cooking.  noooo:

Poplife oven....... rubschin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #27688 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:12 PM »
Some stuff from Lidl that I'd prolly spell wrong if I told you... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #27689 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »
Some stuff from Lidl that I'd prolly spell wrong if I told you... ::)

PIZZA,,,,,,,,, ::)