Disgusterous

Author Topic: Dinner tonight  (Read 2209326 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Dinner tonight
« Reply #11835 on: December 20, 2010, 05:53:30 PM »
Are jacket spuds on offer this week?
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11836 on: December 20, 2010, 06:02:59 PM »
At least the potatoes (why can I never remember how to spell that word) have jackets... the teenagers I have witnessed today don't seem to have any, nor proper footwear!  ::)

Mine could be properly attired but ofcourse it has all been stored in the black hole in the garage.  sad24:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #11837 on: December 20, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »
Bloody hell, Barman got all envious when you said you had a loft in your garage, wait till he finds out you have a black hole too
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11838 on: December 20, 2010, 06:28:57 PM »
No he won't JOM, there is a mysterious black hole at Villa BM. It sucks up all the collapsio in the surrounding area.  lol:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11839 on: December 20, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »
No he won't JOM, there is a mysterious black hole at Villa BM. It sucks up all the collapsio in the surrounding area.  lol:

I was already to stay over if I could have got to work this morning, had looked up hotels and everything, my laptop bag contained my laptop, a corkscrew and a wineglass!   ;D
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11840 on: December 20, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »
Collapso does have a strange habit of disappearing quite quickly here...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11841 on: December 20, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »
Collapso does have a strange habit of disappearing quite quickly here...  rubschin:

I was tidying a bedroom yesterday and found 2 St Emillion 2000 presentation bottles, another St Emillion 2000 and a bottle of port!   I like cleaning.  cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11842 on: December 20, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »

I was tidying a bedroom yesterday and found 2 St Emillion 2000 presentation bottles, another St Emillion 2000 and a bottle of port!   I like cleaning.  cloud9:

That was your bloody Christmas present!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11843 on: December 20, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »

redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11844 on: December 20, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »

redface:

I suppose you've drunked it already?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11845 on: December 20, 2010, 07:27:01 PM »

redface:

I confess I have a glass of red in my hand (not the St Emillion thoughredface:  I blame the weather.  Have a days leave booked tomorrow.   Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11846 on: December 20, 2010, 07:28:15 PM »

redface:

I confess I have a glass of red in my hand (not the St Emillion thoughredface:  I blame the weather.  Have a days leave booked tomorrow.   Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

I have a rather large glass of Ruby Cabernet...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #11847 on: December 20, 2010, 07:32:30 PM »

redface:

I have a rather large bottle of Ruby Cabernet and a straw...  cloud9:

whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #11848 on: December 20, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »

redface:

I have a rather large bottle of Ruby Cabernet and a straw...  cloud9:

whistle:

That would werk...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #11849 on: December 20, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »

I confess I have a glass of red in my hand (not the St Emillion though.  redface:  I blame the weather.  Have a days leave booked tomorrow.   Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead
[/quote]

Wonder if it would be a good idea to drive to Telford Ski Centre tomorrow.... keep my hand in ... like.  rubschin:

BBC Travel are only reporting 28 traffic incidents tonight.  surrender: