Disgusterous

Author Topic: Dinner tonight  (Read 2184209 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Dinner tonight
« Reply #43260 on: August 01, 2024, 06:28:04 AM »
Going to the local Indian - all you can eat buffet...  Thumbs:

And a big, free take-away too!  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #43261 on: August 01, 2024, 02:50:24 PM »
Pizza
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43262 on: August 01, 2024, 10:54:26 PM »
Frreeeee.BBQ buffet at work … Shocked:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43263 on: August 13, 2024, 12:14:12 PM »
Got 3 lots of food last night … redface:  the venue made me some ,the photographers didn’t have time to eat ..so gave me theirs …then the groom comes up with plates of food … smile:

I have take away boxes in fridge … Shocked: 

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43264 on: August 13, 2024, 02:35:20 PM »
Got 3 lots of food last night … redface:  the venue made me some ,the photographers didn’t have time to eat ..so gave me theirs …then the groom comes up with plates of food … smile:

Stayed at a really nice hotel in Larnaca over the weekend...

Each morning an Eastern European (I think) couple came to breakfast...

She was a mahoosive fat Biffa, he was as thin as a rake...

Each morning they leaped on the buffet breakfast bar and just about cleared it... Bacon, mushrooms, fruit, breads, etc. Piles and piles of it on their table... Plates and bowls...

They were both like eating machines, both hands shovelling food into their mouths as fast as they could...  sick2:

Plus he had a Man Bag which was stuffed with as much fruit and stuff as he could fit in it - also plastic bags so they could clear the bowls of faisins, etc.

Ghastly...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43265 on: August 13, 2024, 03:23:54 PM »

Each morning they leaped on the buffet breakfast bar and just about cleared it... Bacon, mushrooms, fruit, breads, etc. Piles and piles of it on their table... Plates and bowls...

They were both like eating machines, both hands shovelling food into their mouths as fast as they could...  sick2:

Plus he had a Man Bag which was stuffed with as much fruit and stuff as he could fit in it - also plastic bags so they could clear the bowls of faisins, etc.

Ghastly...  noooo:

noooo:  It’s the same with the all inc booze at the weddings …people ordering 4 drinks T a time …they get warm ..!…people esp Brits can’t handle the idea …greed over rules common sense …

Last night the venue nearly ran out of vodka ..and the guests were not really drunk ..but on the tables were about 30 or 40 drinks not touched … noooo: 

And asking for plastic cups at the end of the night to take drinks back to hotel …. smile:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43266 on: August 13, 2024, 03:45:10 PM »

Ghastly...  noooo:

noooo:  It’s the same with the all inc booze at the weddings …people ordering 4 drinks T a time …they get warm ..!…people esp Brits can’t handle the idea …greed over rules common sense …

Last night the venue nearly ran out of vodka ..and the guests were not really drunk ..but on the tables were about 30 or 40 drinks not touched … noooo: 

And asking for plastic cups at the end of the night to take drinks back to hotel …. smile:

You should sell Man Bags or Thermos Flasks...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #43267 on: August 13, 2024, 04:36:00 PM »

Ghastly...  noooo:

noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo:  to both stories. 
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43268 on: August 13, 2024, 05:48:41 PM »

Ghastly...  noooo:

You should sell Man Bags or Thermos Flasks...  rubschin:

Plastic Lidl bags you say …. rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43269 on: August 17, 2024, 10:29:28 PM »
Homemade kebab thing …. Thumbs:   (Kebab shop closed  .. redface:)….

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43270 on: August 19, 2024, 11:47:56 PM »
Pizza ..the wedding planner offered … Shocked:  …then when I had ate it ..gave me the bill …. ::)

I would t have minded but I had taken sausage rolls and pasty with me …. cussing…

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #43271 on: August 20, 2024, 08:30:41 AM »
Pizza ..the wedding planner offered … Shocked:  …then when I had ate it ..gave me the bill …. ::)

I would t have minded but I had taken sausage rolls and pasty with me …. cussing…
eeek:

What a git
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43272 on: August 25, 2024, 05:31:02 PM »
Take away roast chicken …but can’t be bothered to cook veg …maybe rice a la Mike … rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43273 on: August 26, 2024, 05:19:42 PM »
Too hot ..so French bread sarnie … Shocked:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #43274 on: August 31, 2024, 07:01:28 PM »
Proper home cooked meal for first time since I can remember … cloud9:  twas pork in mushroom sauce with creamy mash and veg …!..