Disgusterous

Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1815765 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #3180 on: May 02, 2009, 08:31:41 AM »
I usually find it best to take my shoes into the garden and spend a couple of hours putting a shine on them. Mrs S#s 1 & 2 both reckon I am obsessive about shining black shoes to a parade ground gloss but it does keep me out of the way of the hysterics and I find it a very peaceful way of spending the morning whilst all the faffing goes on around the house ~ the alternative is to get blind drunk whilst waiting but experience has proved that this is not a wise move.

Puking on the way into the church is frowned upon as is making a move on the chief bridesmaid before the reception.  redface:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:33:28 AM by Snoopy »
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3181 on: May 02, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
I usually find it best to take my shoes into the garden and spend a couple of hours putting a shine on them. Mrs S#s 1 & 2 both reckon I am obsessive about shining black shoes to a parade ground gloss but it does keep me out of the way of the hysterics and I find it a very peaceful way of spending the morning whilst all the faffing goes on around the house ~ the alternative is to get blind drunk whilst waiting but experience has proved that this is not a wise move.

Puking on the way into the church is frowned upon as is making a move on the chief bridesmaid before the reception.  redface:

Already polished   whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3182 on: May 02, 2009, 08:35:02 AM »

Already polished   whistle:

So are mine dear boy ~ never put them away dirty but it keeps me out of the way.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3183 on: May 02, 2009, 08:50:34 AM »
And, of course, this morning I managed to nick myself with the razor so I'm bleeding like a stuck pig  noooo:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3184 on: May 02, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »
It won't show under the Guido mask.  whistle:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3185 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:52 AM »

All eyes will be on my pink tie...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3186 on: May 02, 2009, 09:03:20 AM »

All eyes will be on my pink tie...
Was it a white tie before you spilt blood all down it then...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3187 on: May 02, 2009, 09:08:33 AM »
And, of course, this morning I managed to nick myself with the razor so I'm bleeding like a stuck pig  noooo:

You may have to go to the Doctor's to get some anti venom - before you start browsing rug shops on the way to the church and deciding that you need to make your own cake to bring with you  eeek:
Skubber

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3188 on: May 02, 2009, 09:10:00 AM »

You may have to go to the Doctor's to get some anti venom - before you start browsing rug shops on the way to the church and deciding that you need to make your own cake to bring with you  eeek:

;D ;D ;D

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3189 on: May 02, 2009, 09:28:38 AM »
Mrs Nick reveals we have agreed to feed the neighbours' three cats over the weekend. Have we, indeed?  rubschin: I remind her that we are going away ourselves. Let her sort it out  evil:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #3190 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
Glorious here  too. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend... Mrs JOM may have different ideas
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:25:05 PM by Just One More »
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3191 on: May 02, 2009, 10:07:09 AM »
Mrs Nick reveals we have agreed to feed the neighbours' three cats over the weekend. Have we, indeed?  rubschin: I remind her that we are going away ourselves. Let her sort it out  evil:

Oh FFS! Banghead

Keeeeeell her!

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #3192 on: May 02, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

I am obsessive about shining black shoes to a parade ground gloss
  drumroll:  I bloody knew that there was something about you that I liked. Bulling your boots/shoes is almost has good as self abuse cloud9:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #3193 on: May 02, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »

I am obsessive about shining black shoes to a parade ground gloss
  drumroll:  I bloody knew that there was something about you that I liked. Bulling your boots/shoes is almost has good as self abuse cloud9:

Old habits die very hard

grumpyoldsoldier

« Reply #3194 on: May 02, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
Yes indeed, self abuse keeps your hands busy whistle: