Author Topic: What's the weather doing where you are?  (Read 1824322 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: What's the weather doing where you are?
« Reply #5190 on: September 27, 2009, 07:30:15 AM »
There's never a bungee around when you need one eh  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5191 on: September 27, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »
There's never a bungee around when you need one eh  noooo:
Do you have a car...?

I thought not...  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5192 on: September 27, 2009, 07:38:44 AM »
OOooohhh get you this morning  lol: It's a bit early to start listing my deficiencies isn't it  lol:

But you're right - I will never know what it is like to be bungee deprived  whistle:

Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5193 on: September 27, 2009, 07:57:58 AM »
OOooohhh get you this morning  lol: It's a bit early to start listing my deficiencies isn't it  lol:

But you're right - I will never know what it is like to be bungee deprived  whistle:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5194 on: September 27, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »
It is going to be a beautiful day  cloud9:

I have decided however it is time to completely redecorate my bedroom  - mainly because I am bored with it  redface:

So action plan for today includes taking up the carpet ( and therefore shuffling the furniture around ) ...I haven't ordered any new carpet yet but will do that this week .  Paint 3 walls ( I am going to paper the 4th) . Put up new window blind and put up a new curtain pole.

What could possibly go wrong  scared2:
Skubber

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5195 on: September 27, 2009, 08:15:51 AM »
Isn't it bleddy amazing how you always leave something you need in the car when it goes in for service?  cussing:

Often it is stuff that you haven't needed or even see3n for months or years yet you can guarantee the first time the car isn't available to you for months and m0onths you will need it...

I took my motorbike to bits the other day. Standard practice is to support the fuel tank (which is hinged at one end) on a rubber bungee.

"I know where I've got some new, never used rubber bungees in perfect condition that will be perfect for that job!"  cloud9:

In the back of the bastard Pajero which won't be back from the garage for two days!  Banghead

Boys and their toys...... the darned thing is new...why the hell are you taking it to bits???  eeek:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5196 on: September 27, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »
It is going to be a beautiful day  cloud9:

I have decided however it is time to completely redecorate my bedroom  - mainly because I am bored with it  redface:

So action plan for today includes taking up the carpet ( and therefore shuffling the furniture around ) ...I haven't ordered any new carpet yet but will do that this week .  Paint 3 walls ( I am going to paper the 4th) . Put up new window blind and put up a new curtain pole.

What could possibly go wrong  scared2:

Why indoors on such a beautiful day... all misty and atmospheric up in East anglia.

It's Mr T's birthday today... the clickety-click one and we are all off to Theford forest Park for a mid-day BBQ and where the kids will all be happily occupied on the multifarious climbing thingies.

Get on a train and come up!! I'll save you a sausage.   lol:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5197 on: September 27, 2009, 08:21:39 AM »
Isn't it bleddy amazing how you always leave something you need in the car when it goes in for service?  cussing:

Often it is stuff that you haven't needed or even see3n for months or years yet you can guarantee the first time the car isn't available to you for months and m0onths you will need it...

I took my motorbike to bits the other day. Standard practice is to support the fuel tank (which is hinged at one end) on a rubber bungee.

"I know where I've got some new, never used rubber bungees in perfect condition that will be perfect for that job!"  cloud9:

In the back of the bastard Pajero which won't be back from the garage for two days!  Banghead

Boys and their toys...... the darned thing is new...why the hell are you taking it to bits???  eeek:
I upgraded it like....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5198 on: September 27, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
Oh wow ...wish him a happy beeday from me. Sounds like a fab way to spend the day  cloud9:

You sure know how to entice a gerl Tinks  eyes:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:35:31 AM by Miss Demeanor »
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5199 on: September 27, 2009, 08:25:15 AM »
Oh wow ...which him a happy beeday from me. Sounds like a fab way to spend the day  cloud9:

::)

She means a sausage like wot you cook on the BBQ - potty brain...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5200 on: September 27, 2009, 08:25:46 AM »

Why not
a) buy the upgraded one in the first place?
b) get all the bits you might need together first?
 noooo:

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5201 on: September 27, 2009, 08:27:19 AM »
Oh wow ...which him a happy beeday from me. Sounds like a fab way to spend the day  cloud9:

choccy biscuits too?????????   cry:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5202 on: September 27, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »

Why not
 noooo:

Only a gerl would ask that...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #5203 on: September 27, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »

Because it is bloody sensible  whistle:
Skubber

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5204 on: September 27, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »

Why not
 noooo:

Right..... silly me.... and AFTER bringing up 4 boys.... what was I thinking of????   surrender: